2.5K special

A/N : sorry!I know I'm very behind I'll make it up I promise!

A/N POV :

You entered the class,taking a seat at the back hoping to not get recognised by XiChen.Soon after,class started.You fazed off,staring out the window.

Suddenly,you heard a "pst".You turned your head to Lì Fēn who apparently sat next to you."Hey Y/N..are you okay?I know it's hard to cope after what happened to you and Mr Lan..but I hope you get over it!Anyways..to get Mr Lan,is there anyone who peeks you in-"

"Lì Fēn!Stop talking during class!" XiChen reprimanded,eyeing you down with eyes of pity.You quietly scoffed,turning your head down to take a nap.

You awoke to the bell,everyone running off for lunch,some chatting with their friends."Y/N..Y/N...Y/N!Wake up!" B/N was shaking you to get up or you would miss the bus.

You sleepily grabbed your bag,ready to leave the class when your name was called out by XiChen...

"Y/N...could I speak to you?" He eyed B/N. "Privately." He added. Glaring at XiChen,B/N spat"Whatever you say to her ,you say to me."

"Please..it's important!" "Your relationship with my sister burned when you cheated" Grabbing your hand,B/N stormed out of the class.

XiChen POV :

"Your relationship with my sister burned when you cheated"

'What did he mean?I didn't cheat!'

Flashback

I was discussing to Ms Yu about family dinner.You see,Ms Yu is my cousin.We were separated when young because my uncle had died and my aunt didn't have enough money to live in (Country).

As a solution,she moved to (country) to try and support Ms Yu there.Only 15 years after,my aunt had married another male,whom I call my  uncle now.

My aunt had persuaded my new uncle to move back to (country).My aunt however,had kept this a secret and I had only discovered this a while before I started to date Y/N.

Thinking of Y/N,my life was so perfect with her.She brought me comfort,whenever I feel sad.She would often make dishes that she learned from her grandmother...

But suddenly,when I was asking Ms Yu about our big family event.We were expectant to make a vacation to (country) and it was during work hours so I needed to talk about how long we were going to take leave.

I assume Y/N got the wrong idea and thought I was cheating on her with Ms Yu,ghosting me for weeks.

I felt bad...really bad. No matter how any teacher or family member try to cheer me up,it didn't feel the same.Ms Yu apologised for the rumour that sprouted.

Y/N was gone...my sunshine...the only one who made me laugh..the only one who made me feel like I was special..she left...

Back to present

(Still XiChen POV)

I looked as Y/N glanced as me before they stepped out of the classroom.How would I explain it to her?

A/N : thx for 3K readers now special will be out soon I promise yall r too fast

-541 words