Part 08

A/N POV :

After Lan Zhan left Y/N to rest,Y/N locked her bed chamber door and sat on her bed.

'Wait,did Lan Zhan just guide me back to my bed chamber?!' Y/N blushed a deep red.

'How am I suppose to get Lan Zhan and Wei Ying together if they spend time separately?!' She wanted to scream but of course she couldn't cause 'ScReAmIng iS pRohIbiTeD iN gUsU'

Although Gusu is a great place,the one thing you could never stand was the amount of rules.

Time skip : The next day
Your POV :

The next day,you woke up like every other day. Got ready and headed down for breakfast.

In the cafeteria(??),you saw Nie Huaisang and Jiang Cheng but Wei Ying was no where to be seen.

You walk up to them and asked "Hey guys,where's Wei Ying?" You sat down on a seat next to Huaisang.

"Don't worry about the idiot,Y/N. He's always like this he will always skip breakfast to sleep and manage to be late for the first half of the day"Jiang Cheng replied,anger marks visible on his forehead.

You knew that as much Jiang Cheng acted like he hated Wei Ying,deep inside he will always have that soft spot for him and she was determined to keep it that way.

"Really?well isn't that unhealthy?I should bring him some food." You stood up and grabbed a tray of food.

"Suit yourself,Y/N.but don't come back running that he didn't wake up."Jiang Cheng said,rolling his eyes.

You didn't know what was the need for rolling his eyes but as long as it didn't interfere with her plan it's okay.

Your plan was to keep a watch on their relationship and the fastest way was to keep close friendship with at least one of them.

You grabbed the tray and filled it up with a cup of orange juice,utensils and some plain porridge (white congee if you need).

You carried the tray towards his bed chamber but was greeted with Lan Zhan asking"Where are you going?Need help?"

"Don't worry Lan Zhan,I'm getting some breakfast for Wei Ying."you replied,nodding for him to join her.

He grabbed the tray in her hands explaining that the man should always carry the heavier stuff (not real btw im not sexist)

We reached Wei Ying's bed chamber and I knocked slowly,keeping in mind that he could still be asleep.

After a few seconds,you waited...nothing
... until a noise creaked from the door.

"A-Cheng I told you I don't want bre-Y/N?" He was mid sentence before he saw me with Lan Zhan behind me.

"We brought you breakfast" I said,letting myself enter.Lan Zhan placed the tray down on the table nearby.

"Ehh?but Y/N i dont like Gusu's breakfast.."he whimpered. "Neither do I but I still eat it.Come on..please?" I bargained,persistent in making him eat.

"Fineeeee.but only cause you said so" "Yippie! (😂)" I brought the bowl closer to him and used the spoon I brought with and scooped a spoonful of porridge/congee.

His face tinted red...he didn't expect you to spoon feed him?...

While they were having their lovey-dovey moment,Lan Zhan was standing behind them,watching Y/N feed Wei Ying....

Why did he feel this way?....

A/N : this is the end for Part 8! I hoped you like it this update is literally at 4 am in the morning cause I promised to post today but got busy packing and stuff.Also BIG THANKS to the comment sent on Part 7!if you see this,Thank you! I will not say your name in case you want like more privacy but if you don't mind just comment to me pls:)) She inspired me to finish this part if not this would also be thrown in my pot of thoughts whether to post or not.

P.s. : this was 668 words including A/N note but not this.Thank you for 19 reads on Part 1!