2K special

A/N POV:

You stared as the teachers walked into the cafeteria chattering,until you spotted him
The one who betrayed you...Lan XiChen

You turned to face the other way as your friends looked at you,confused. "You okay?" one of your new friends,Lì Fēn,asked.(a girl btw)

"Y-Yeah im fine..I got to go" you muttered as you made eye contact with your brother,whom nodded,understanding.

You got up and returned your tray.Running off to the washroom.You entered a stall,running your hands through your hair.

You hadn't seen him for the past 2 weeks why but why were you so nervous?

Just then,a couple of girls entered the washroom as well.You recognised their voices immediately.They were part of the popular table...Shén Yì,Lì Fēn's sister,accompanied by 2 other girls in the popular table.Qī Yù and Mò Shēn.(istg not mo shen Yu )

You about to greet them before Shén Yì spoke."That Y/N is so annoying!Why did B/N let her join our table?!" "I know right!I only let her join because B/N is attractive!" Mò Shēn backed her up.

You thought you were actually appreciated by your friends,found some people who understood you,but of course,there had to be drama.

You silently cried as they continued talking shit about you and laughing.Soon the bell rang and they ran off to class before they were late.

You stepped out of the stall,tear stains on your face and your makeup ruined.You quickly re-applied your makeup as nice as you had the energy to.

With your eyes still red,you walked out of the washroom,tilting your head down.Since you could barely see anyone with your head down,you bumped into someone.

Catching a glance of the person,you felt tears starting to well again.You quickly got up muttering a small "sorry".You tan to your class,leaving him flabbergasted.

Reaching your class,you entered the class."And why are you late,Ms Y/N?" Jin ZiXuan asked.

"I-I'm s-s-sorry sir.."you stuttered.Looking at your swollen eyes and watering eyes,his heart broke.

"Just don't be late anymore.Sit." He ordered as you sat in your seat next to B/N.

Your seat :

Kinda like this and blank means other students

𝐸𝑑𝑖𝑡: 𝐼𝑚 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐵/𝑁 𝑠𝑒𝑎𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑙𝑒𝑓𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑎𝑡,𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐿𝑖̀ 𝐹𝑒̄𝑛 𝑠𝑒𝑎𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑠𝑜 𝐵/𝑁 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐿𝑖̀ 𝐹𝑒̄𝑛 𝑟 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟

You sat as Mr ZiXuan continued his lesson."Ugh..what a bitch!Disrupting the lesson!"Mò Shēn whispered.

"I know right!Hey,I heard rumours that Y/N is dating Mr Lan!" Qī Yù exclaimed.
"As in Lan XiChen?!" Shén Yì said.

You had to bare with them shit talkin g you the whole lesson since B/N's seat was a little too far to hear.Same for Lì Fēn.

After the lesson,you quickly packed your bags and ran off to your next lesson.The one you hated the most.Lan XiChens lesson.even though you swapped class,apparently there was a convenient teacher swap and your teachers turned to be the same as the other class.

A/N : that's the end ty for 2K

P.s. : 511 words w A/N ❤️