Part 13

⚠️Creds to artist in the pic⚠️

A/N POV :

You two walked side by side,a small blush creeping onto your face. "Well we're here" Wei Ying said,giving you his signature smile.

"Thanks,wanna come in?" You offered,to it Wei Ying agreeing.He entered the room, you putting your stuff down.

"Ok now turn around I'm going to change." You said,pushing him to a corner,chuckling.

"Ehh?Wont let me watch?"he teased to which you bumped him on his head. "Owww..Y/N!You didn't have to hit me!" He pouted.

You pushed him back to the corner,turning around so you back was facing him.

Wei Ying POV :

Y/N pushed me to a corner,was she actually going to change with me in the room?

A/N POV :

He was about to ask if Y/N needed him to exit the room but forgot she was changing,turning around....

Your POV :

You were slipping on your undergarments when you heard soft rustling behind you. "Wei Ying?What are you doing?" You asked,back still facing him.

A/N POV : (again lol sorry)

He turned around without thinking to see you,only dressed in your undergarments,back facing him with the rays of sunshine shining on you,making you glow.

He blushed,quickly turning around,thinking of a cover to not make it seem like he was watching you.But why would you change in front of him..?

"M-Me?O-Oh n-n-nothing...are you done yet?" He asked,that being the quickest thing he could think of.

You quickly slipped you robe/coat on,placing a few belongings in your sleeves.

You turned around,tapping on his shoulder to notify him that you finished changing.

You two walked to the dining hall in awkward silence,Wei Ying too embarrassed to say anything and you not knowing how to strike a conversation.

You guys eventually reached the dining hall.You knocked on the door,a voice of a maid replying to enter.

You opened the door to be greeted by the 2 maids that were accompanied by ZiYuan, Yinzhu and Jinzhu.

You curtseyed towards ZiYuan and Jiang Fengmian. "Greetings,Aunty Yu and Clan leader Jiang."

They nodded,allowing you and Wei Ying to take your seats.ZiYuan spoke "Y/N,you can sit next to me" to which you nodded.

How will dinner go with the Jiang
family?Only time will tell...

A/N : this is the end!sorry for the late update cuz I was mid-writing this when I fell asleep and it didn't save had to re-write 🥲 also I'm back in my country now but I have school and also extra curricular classes so updates will either be same speed or a little faster but when my holidays come I will make sure to post more often!

P.s. : this was 474 words including A/N but not this ❤️💘💞💓HAPPY (belated) NEW YEAR

|𝓑𝓮𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓶𝓮| 𝖶𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖷𝗂𝖺𝗇 𝗑 𝖥!𝗆 𝖱𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾r《🄳🄸🅂🄲🄾🄽🅃🄸🄽🅄🄴🄳》जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें