Part 12

A/N POV :

Soon you two left Gusu to venture back to Wei Ying's home,YúnMéng.The following day,the two of you reached,you almost toppling over when Wei Ying rushed to greet his sister,Jiang Yanli.

Your POV :

You brushed it off,conversing with JiangCheng."Y/N!Come on!At this speed we can never finish exploring YúnMéng within the time.

You chuckle,getting off the boat,Jiang Cheng following."Now now,A-ying,why don't we greet A-Niu (mother I checked the anime) first,I have Pork rib soup for us" Yanli said,making a small curtesy to greet me.

"My thanks to Lady Jiang,my name is Y/N L/N but I insist you call me Y/N" I greeted,executing the same action.

"I see,well then you can just call me Shijie."she smiled,you smiling back. You three followed her to a room that seemed for training as it was called the 'drill grounds'.

You three walked into the drill grounds when a lady shouted "Another 2 hours!if you can't execute something this simple how will you protect our YúnMéng?!"

Shijie curtsied,greeting the said lady after you realised she was Yu ZiYuan."A-Niu," ZiYuan looked over at us,a glare forming at me and Wei Ying.

"Oh?And who's this?Did Wei Ying bring a maggot back from Gusu?"ZiYuan insulted,throwing daggers at me.

"A-Niu,she i-" before ShiJie could answer I replied. "With all due respect Madame Yu,I am a guest invited by Wei Ying and seek hospitality.If you need to testify my attendance,I'd be happy to test strengths against a disciple."

Wide eyed at my response she scoffed."And you think you can manage to fight one of our disciples?!"

I nodded and she cackled. "Sure,if you beat one of them I shall let you enter and leave YúnMéng freely and take you in with open arms,I'll even treat you as my own daughter if you manage to beat at least 3." Folding her arms,she stood tall.

I smirked,accepting the challenge."Well then,I request to fight 10 of them.I shall not use a sword if that harms your disciples.I sure hope your disciples won't be injured by my hands and legs will they?" I sassed,looking ZiYuan straight in the eyes.

Not believing I could,she agreed of course with Wei Ying,Jiang Cheng and Yanli disagreeing,saying that I didn't need to fight them to prove your entry.

Still you stood to your words,waving (??) your fingers,basically calling them to attack. They all looked left and right,ZiYuan nodding before they charged at you.

You swiftly dodged each of they're swords,using your feet to trip them and elbows to knock them down.You dodged left and right,feeling the eyes of ZiYuan and the siblings including Wei Ying on you but still not removing your focus,head -locking one of them and proceeding to throw them against the next wave.

A few minutes later,all 10 disciples were passed out on the ground,cuts and bruises on the body.You however,didn't have a single cut.

Eyes widened even more,if that was possible,ZiYuan smiled. "Very well then,I shall keep my word,You may now be treated like family and join dinners and lunches."

"Thank you Madame Yu,I am Y/N L/N." "Well then Y/N,from now on,call me A-Niu or Aunt Yu.Bring her to the bed chamber." "Thank you for the hospitality." The conversation went on until the siblings walked up to you.

"Wow Y/N!I didn't know you could fight?!"Wei Ying asked,eyes sparkling. "Well I can but my sword skills aren't great." You sighed,remembering your endless Taekwondo sessions your parents put you through,missing them a bit.

"You must be exhausted,come,let us eat lunch." Shijie said,a smile on her face. We all agreed,you saying you would place you things in your bed chamber first.Wei Ying offered to guide you there,you agreeing.

You two went off and Jiang Cheng and Yanli left their own way to the table.

How will things go out when you're walking ALONE with Wei Ying?Find out in the NEXT episode of DRAGON BALL Z! (Idk thought it was funny)

A/N : end of part 12!This is at 12+ am over here so there may be a few mistakes!Thank you all for your support throughout this story!just wanted to get a Part out for you guys!

P.s. : this was 764 words including A/N but not this 💞💓💕