Part 19

A/N : Credits to the artist for the pic also sry for late updates I've been feeling low yknow

A/N POV :

Before you could reply,someone replied for you.Everyone looked at the person,shocked to see XiChen standing up for you.

Blushing,you greeted him."Z-Zewu-Jun"you bowed as Lan Zhan stood."But èr gē!It's too dangerous!" "Wangji,It's good to compete nowadays...plus Y/N here is very talented"

You blushed harder at XiChens comment.'I'm not falling for him am I?'you thought,being cut out of your thoughts by Wei Ying"Y/N,are you sure you want to compete in the Archery Competition?" Out of your trance you answered."H-H-Huh?Y-Yeah I do.."

Wei Ying sighed,"well if she wants too there's no stopping her." He admitted in defeat.You smiled as you ran up to XiChen.

Eyes glittering,you asked "Are you my teacher?"

XiChen POV :

I stared as Y/N 2looked at me with glittering eyes.'gosh..am I falling for her?I cant do that!I must stay on track so my brother will be able to date Y/N!But...s-she's cute..'

"Y-Yeah I am.."I muttered,walking over to the training area,not realising the blush grazing over my face.

BIG TIME SKIP (after training during the competition)

A/N POV :

All the clans gathered as the clan leaders (strut down the line) walk."Wén Rùo Hán that little wen dog!Who does he think he is?!"Nie MingJue groaned as he was stopped by Lan QiRen.

"I understand your hatred,however all the clans mostly rely on the wen clan.If we dared to fight back,we might get destroyed." Lan QiRen reasoned.

Time skip (cuz I'm lazyyyyy) after the wen clan is doing bad so when Chao steps in.

A/N POV :

You adventured into the deep caves,struggling to find any spirits.All of a sudden,Wen Chao approached you.

"Well well,what's a lovely lady like you joining this competition?"Wen Chao smirked. You scoffed"Apologies sir when,but I do not enjoy the company of rats around me" you smirked back at him.

Angry,he tugged you by your hair."Who the fuck do you think you're talking to huh?!"he hung you over a cliff.

"One more word and you're off.Bitch!" He screamed as you kicked him hard in the balls,earning a grunt from him.

He was about to throw you off when a shadow appeared behind you.You turned around to see..XiChen.

"Now sir when Chao,I don't think it's nice to threaten my disciple,nor try to throw her off a cliff"XiChen yelled,his blood boiling.

Yanking Wen Chaos hair,he roared."never approach my disciple ever again!" Letting go off him,Wen Chao ran off.

"Are you alright,Y/N?" He asked,checking for any injuries."Y-Yes,I-I'm alright.Thank you Z-Zewu-Jun!" You giggled.

Blushing he blurted,"You're so cute..." realising you blushed immediately."Wait!I-I...never  mind.Since you a-already know..care to date me?"

Surprised by his straight-forwardness,you chuckled"I shall Zewu-Jun"

A/N : that's the end!Ty for 2.78k readers!2.5K special coming out soon

-541 words (also getting lazy so imma just do the "-" instead of writing the sentence again and again)