1.5K special!!!

A/N :Woohooo lez gooooo 1.5K

Your POV :

The next day,you woke up and rushed to check your phone.No message from XiChen.He would always send you a good morning,seemed like today he forgot.

You sighed,starting your day off with a bad start.You threw on a blouse and a mini-skirt,threw you bag on and slid on you school shoes.

You waved bye to your mother before running out a toast with butter hanging from your mouth.

On the way,you bumped into a tall man,toppling over.You looked up,"H-Hey?!Watc-" you spotted XiChen,eyes widened.You looked next to him,there stood Ms Yu,arms linked.

Tears threatening to fall,you picked up your stuff , running off before he could explain himself.

You ran home,losing the will to go to school today.You jumped on your bed,using the blankets to cover your whole body as you curdled up into a ball.

"Y/N!You're supposed to be in school!" M/N (mother name) shouted as she tried to pull the blanket off you.

Still under the blanket,you screamed back at her "Leave me alone mom!I don't want to go to school!" Your tears finally couldn't take it anymore,flowing out.

M/N tugged off the blanket,shocked at the sight of your red eyes,all puffy and swollen,your nose red-ish and stuffy while you tried to hide your face.

"Y/N?!Are you okay?!What happened?" M/N asked,concerned,using her palm to grave along your face.

Opening up to her,you slowly stuttered out the whole situation.Of course when she heard you were dating your teacher she got mad but she knew now wasn't the time.

"A-A-And t-then...I-I saw h-him with m-m-my h-history teacher.."you stuttered,turning away from M/N.

Just then,your brother,B/N walked in."Y/N?Mom?" He questioned. "I-I heard w-what happened to Y-Y/N..maybe she can join my class?" He requested,which sounded like a good idea.

Your mom went on it right away,calling your form teachers to inform them of the switching of classes,being careful to not leak any information of the fling.

Time skip : 2 weeks later

You went back to school 4 days ago,obviously your friends bombarded you with questions,even Jiang Cheng.

You told them you didn't want to talk about it and the understood.Ever since you joined your brothers class,life has been going well,you made friends with some of your brothers friends.You even joined to popular table.

Time : Lunch

You and your brother headed to the cafeteria,your friends following with.You all sat at the usual table,taking turns to order.Once all of you had ordered and collected your food,you all started conversing.

Just then,the teachers entered the cafeteria for their break...

P.s. : this was 486 words not including this