Part 20

(Thats XiChen btw 👆🏻)

A/N POV :

It's been 2 months since you two have started dating.Its was a shock to Lan Zhan and Wei Ying but seeing how happy you were,they had to accept with destroyed smiles.

FLASHBACK

"Wei Ying,Lan Zhan!" You squealed,spinning around,face blushed. 'Cute...' they thought. "What is it Y/N?" Wei Ying asked.

"W-Well..." You began."Come on,spit it out!" Excited about the news,Wei Ykng cheered."So you know a few weeks ago..The competition?" They nodded,curious.

"U-Uhm...well.." nodding again,Wei Ying looked at you expectantly."So...XICHEN ASKED ME OUT!" You squealed,letting the cat out of the bag.

Their faces turned sour as their hearts pumped loudly.Lan Zhan looked down as he thought 'Why would Èr Gē do something like this?I told him about the weird feelings I have for Y/N..yet he did this?My heart...it feels..like it's in pain..'

You looked at them,worried."AHH!Was that too shocking for you?" You asked,looking at them with your hands shaking.

'She..she chose Zewu-Jun..' Wei Ying thought.Cutting himself off.'Wait!She didn't say if she accepted him!I might still have a chance...'

"W-Well..what did you say?" Lan Zhan's head perked towards Y/N."I accepted!I don't know but I get this comforting feeling when I'm with him...it's like I'm always safe and protected.."

Wei Ying sighed."Well if you do like him...i guess it is how it is..." He whispered to himself.

"Damn it!I need to ask Èr Gē about this later" Lan Zhan thought,his head back to face the ground.

"Well I thought I'd tell you!I have training with A-Chen right now,I'd better get going!" You ran off,a gummy smile on your face.

'She even calls him A-Chen...' they thought.Breaking the silence,Wei Ying chuckled.He sighed,looking up at the sky "Well,I guess we never stood a chance against her.If she does decide to break up,I'll be first to date her." Wei Ying lightened the mood,chuckling.

"W-We?" Lan Zhan asked. "Yeah we!I know you like her too,don't you" Wei Ying smirked. Lan Zhan blushed as he covered his face with his hands.

"I-I'll beat you"Lan Zhan murmured."Game on" Wei Ying challenged.

Back to present

You were hanging out with XiChen,as training had been cancelled.You two decided to get some ice cream (cornetto ig cuz it's the sponsor of MDZS I think)

"What did you get A-Chen?" You asked,grabbing a bite. "Mm..strawberry with chocolate sauce.Pretty good" XiChen replied,mind somewhere else.

You sighed,attracting the attention of XiChen."W-Whats wrong Y/N?" You laughed. "Nothing really,just that after we got together,Wei Ying or Lan Zhan never really spoke to me much anymore..."

"Well..it might be shocking that we got together,despite our age gap (4 yrs btw ik it's not very shocking no more but idk didn't wanna make XiChen THAT old) so give them some time.WangJi is a very reserved person and maybe WuXian is still shocked" he explained.

"Well I just hope you're right.." you muttered,continuing to eat your ice cream.

Time skip (when you get back btw it's like 6.45pm by the time you two get back)

"Well dinner will be prepared soon just rest for now Y/N" XiChen smiled. 'What a gentleman...' you thought before nodding,entering your bed chamber.

You decided to take a short shower before revising some topics,seeming as the exams were upcoming and Lan QiRen was very set on everyone getting high marks.

A while later,a knock came on your door.You opened it to see Wei Ying."Wei Ying?" You questioned.

Rubbing the back of his neck,he answered."It's time for dinner" you nodded,following him out.When you were thinking of some small talk topics,he thought out loud.

'I wonder if you're still into Zewu-Jun?' Realising what came out of his mouth,he quickly covered it.

"Uh...Don't mind what I said..." Wei Ying explained,eyes peeled to the ground.

A/N : that's the end ty for reading sry for not posting undergoing some depression rn...SO BEWARE CUZ IMMA MAKE THIS STORY ANGSTYYY

-721 words