1K reader special

A/N : Sorry for late update!I have competitions and exams soon so it was stressful!

Time Skip : a few months later

A/N POV :

You and Xi Chen have successfully kept your relationship a secret.Barely though,there were many times when your classmates or teachers
Afound you slacking off with Xi Chen.Luckily though since some of them lacked brain cells,you two managed to throw a random excuse and they let it go.

However,as much as Xi Chen pledged his adoration and love to you,you had some doubts.There were times you had sensed some sort of reaction between XiChen and your history teacher,Ms Yu (No it's not ZiYuan if not that gross💀)

There were times you caught XiChen looking at her with the same look to as he gave you,almost more than you.That made you uncomfortable especially cause Ms Yu looked back at him the same way.

Time Skip (History class)
Your POV :

"Class,today we're going to have a free period" Ms Yu said as she excused herself.
"That's definitely sus"Wei Ying whispered.

"That's true"Yanli replied.Suddenly she squealed."What if she has a boyfriend!" "Impossible!She always busy!" I said,doodling on a piece of blank paper.

"That's might be true.I saw Ms Yu hanging out with Mr Lan more recently"Jiang Cheng budged in.The lines of Jiang Cheng kept tugging at my heart.

XiChen always loved me...right?He would always say those three words to me..but did they mean it?

"Anyways...Ms Yu's relationship doesn't involve us we should keep out of it or we'll get detention"Jiang Cheng reasoned to which we all agreed.

For the rest of the lesson,I kept doodling,occasionally chatting with Wei Ying or Jiang Cheng.Yanli was busy tidying her table and also chatting away with Wei Ying and some times asking homework from Lan Zhan.

Wei Ying was busy chatting to everyone in the room and Jiang Cheng just fell asleep on his desk and no one had the guts to wake him up.

Time skip : after class

Since History was the last lesson everyone packed their bags and ran away like their life depended on it.I however,still felt uneasy...

Today was my turn to set up our Halloween decorations for the spooky~and scary~competition coming up next Tuesday.

I was setting up decorations with Wei Ying and Yanli today,however,Yanli went to the restroom and Wei Ying ran off to grab the unfinished decorations in the Janitors closet.

I pushed the tables to the side,arranging the chairs on top of the tables allowing space to put the decor for now.

As I was pushing the tables,I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist.As an instinct,I turned round to be met with a pouty XiChen.

"Hmm..I missed you.."XiChen said as he buried his face in my neck."X-XiChen...I have to set up decoration!"You pleaded,nudging his head away,your mind recalling the words of Jiang Chengs.

'How could you be stupid to think XiChen will like you!' 'He's probably in a relationship with Ms Yu!' 'He will never love you like Ms Yu!' Your mind thought and you closed your eyes,preventing tears from spilling.

Sensing your discomfort,XiChen backed away,head low. "I-I'm sorry...Are you mad at me?W-What did I do?M-M-Maybe I-I can f-f-fix it!" He sputtered,reaching his arms to hug you.

Mind still full of bad thoughts you just rejected him "Sorry XiChen...I'm not in the mood to talk...leave..please.." With and sad face,he slowly left the classroom.

You thought about Jiang Chengs words. 'I mean..it's not confirmed that he's cheating...I'm just over-reacting..his touch...feels so warm and fuzzy..' your fingertips grazed over the place where his hands were wrapped around,his smell of cologne and shampoo..

I'm over-reacting..XiChen loves me!

A/N : that's all for the 1K special!I hope y'all like angsty cuz I plan on making it just that!

P.s. : this was 685 words including A/N and not tis 💕💝💓💞💘🩷💗💖😍❤️‍🔥❤️❗️❣️