You Didn't Cheat, But You're Still A Traitor

Jungkook sighed softly as he looked up at his old apartment building. He glanced at Yoongi who gave him a warm smile.

"Need me to go up with you?" He asked the younger. Jungkook shook his head.

"I'll call you if I need your help... just knowing you're out here for me is enough. Plus I don't want you in here if things get unholy." Jungkook said before he got out.

"Okay... good luck, Jungkook-ah." Yoongi said before Jungkook shut the door and walked inside of the building. He took the elevator up to Namjoon's apartment floor. He felt a pulsation through his body as the elevator doors opened.

Jungkook nervously bit at his bottom lip right next to his lip ring as he walked up to Namjoon's apartment. He reached for his keys before hesitating and deciding to knock instead.

It took a couple seconds before Namjoon opened the door. Jungkook blushed and looked up into his eyes.

"Kookie, you.... You look good." Namjoon said, slightly surprised.

"What? Did you expect me to be a mess?" Jungkook asked before he sighed. "Don't answer that, just let me in so I can grab my things." He said.

Namjoon moved over to the side, letting Jungkook in. Jungkook glanced around the apartment before looking at Namjoon.

"Your stuff is in the bedroom." Namjoon said before leading Jungkook that way. Jungkook looked down at the couple of boxes on the now bare bed they had once shared.

"This is it?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah." He said.

Jungkook stacked two before carrying them out and over to the elevator, Namjoon doing the same with two more.

"How did you get here?" Namjoon asked.

"My friend."

"Jimin?"

"No, a new friend, he offered to help me."

"He? And really he offered to help? Then where is he?"

"I told him not to come up here in case we argued." Jungkook said as he set his boxes onto the elevator. "Stay here, I'm gonna go grab the rest." Jungkook said before walking back into the apartment.

Namjoon sighed softly as he held the two boxes he had and held the elevator door open.

Jungkook made two more trips before he and Namjoon made their way to the lobby and started to set Jungkook's boxes by the lobby door.

Namjoon sighed softly as he set the last box down. "Need help taking them outside?" He asked.

"Nope." Jungkook said before they stood in awkward silence for a couple minutes before Jungkook spoke up. "Why?" He asked.

Namjoon looked over at him. "Why what?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Why did you fall out of love with me?" He asked softly.

Namjoon rubbed the back of his neck. "Kookie-"

"Don't call me that. Tell me why, I deserve that much." Jungkook said.

"I... my internship last year..."

"What about it? Did you cheat on me?" Jungkook asked.