Am I Being Too Forward?

Jungkook smiled as Yoongi pulled up in front of Jimin and Seokjin's apartment.

"I had a really good time." Jungkook said as he looked over at Yoongi as the elder shook his long hair as he pulled his hat off.

Yoongi smiled at him as he brushed his hair back, making Jungkook blush a bit. "I did too, thanks for getting ice cream with me."

Jungkook smiled. "No, thank you! For dinner and the ice cream and just for a fun night, really." Jungkook said.

Yoongi smiled back and nodded. He glanced down at Jungkook's lips. He wanted to kiss him, but remembered that he had just been broken up with last night.

"Do you want me to walk you to the door?" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook smiled and shook his head. "No, it's okay. Have a good rest of your night Yoongi-ssi." Jungkook said before he got out of the car and walked inside.

Yoongi sat there, thinking about how he actually enjoyed Jungkook's company and would like to see him again, definitely without Taehyung and Hoseok.

Yoongi grabbed his phone and called Hoseok.

"Hyung-"

"Let me talk to Taehyung for a minute." Yoongi said.

"Yes? Is my Jungkookie okay?!" Taehyung asked.

"He's fine. Perfect actually and my dumbass didn't get his number. I just dropped him off-"

"A1306." Taehyung said.

"Thank you." Yoongi said before he hung up and moved his car to a parking spot before he got out and walked inside of Jimin and Seokjin's apartment building.

🥀

Jungkook unlocked the door to the apartment and walked inside.

"Jungkook-ah! Back already?!" Seokjin asked from the couch.

Jungkook walked into the living room and plopped down on the couch. "Yeah... I don't think he was interested in me, he didn't even ask for my number... I thought it went pretty well... but it's okay since I literally just got dumped a day ago. Ugh! I shouldn't even be thinking about another guy." Jungkook said as he pouted and crossed his arms over his chest.

Jimin patted his shoulder. "Well, from what you've told us, I don't think you moving on would be too soon, your relationship with Namjoon started to deteriorate a long time ago." Jimin said.

Jungkook sighed softly. "Yeah... but he honestly probably just agreed to the date for his friend, like I did. It's okay... I should get over Namjoon first anyways."

"Did you not like this guy?" Jimin asked.

"I did actually, a lot." Jungkook said.

"Then why are you trying to talk yourself out of it?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook shrugged. "I just don't think I'm ready—"

Jimin, Seokjin, and Jungkook all looked over at the door. They knew it wasn't Taehyung because he would just walk in.

Jimin got up and went to answer it. He couldn't help but gawk as Min Yoongi stood before him. "M-Min... I'm hallucinating, right?" He asked.

Yoongi chuckled lightly. "Uh, no. Is Jungkook here?" He asked.

Jimin nodded. "Yes, but could you just give me a moment?" He asked.

"Oh... uh sure." Yoongi said before he watched as Jimin walked away. Yoongi hesitated before he walked inside and shut the door behind him, waiting by the door as he did.

Jimin walked over and smacked Jungkook's arm. "MIN YOONGI?! You went on a freaking date with Min fucking Yoongi?!"

Jungkook pouted and rubbed his bare arm. "Yeah... how- oh shit, is he here?!" Jungkook asked.

Jimin nodded. "Yes, here in my house, asking for you!" Jimin said.

Jungkook stood up and smiled. "Thanks hyung." He said before he walked over to where Yoongi was.

Yoongi looked over at him and smiled. "I'm sorry if this is too forward... me calling Taehyung and getting the apartment number then coming up here.... Cause I'd love to see you again... and get your number." He said shyly.

Jungkook smiled and nodded before he took Yoongi's phone and called himself, pulling his own phone out of his pocket. "It's not too forward... I think it's cute that you came all this way just to get my number." Jungkook said.

Yoongi blushed and looked between Jungkook's eyes and lips. "Yeah... uh I don't normally do stuff like this to be honest." He mumbled.

Jungkook smiled. "Is it because you want a second date? Or... well taehyung said that you're like Hoseok... that you have a sugar baby-"

"Had. I had one, I don't right now... oh, is that- you didn't mentioned you were looking for a sugar daddy." Yoongi said, slightly disappointed.

Jungkook's eyes widened. "Oh! No! I mean I was thinking about it... but um... I've never done that before." Jungkook said, nervously rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh, well... I wouldn't mind being your sugar daddy... we could meet up for lunch tomorrow and hash it out." Yoongi said.

Jungkook looked into his eyes for a moment before he smiled and nodded. "Okay... I'd like that." He said.

Yoongi nodded and gave Jungkook a small smile. "Okay, I'll see you tomorrow then, I'll message you where to meet me in the morning." Yoongi said as he opened the front door.

Jungkook smiled as he walked him out. "Okay, I'll see you tomorrow Yoongi-ssi." Jungkook said, waving to Yoongi as he walked away.

He walked back inside and smiled as he sat back down next to Jimin who shook his head.

"Min Yoongi... he's going to be your sugar daddy?!"

Seokjin sighed. "Baby, you said you weren't gonna eavesdrop!" He said.

Jimin shrugged. "It's not my fault! I could hear them! He really came up here to ask you to be his sugar baby?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook shrugged. "Idunno. We're meeting up tomorrow-"

"I heard. He is so hot-"

"Jimin!"

"He is! Babe, you can't tell me he's not." Jimin said as he looked at Seokjin.

"Okay, he is..." Seokjin admitted.

Jimin nodded. "See! And he's way hotter in person-"

"Okay! Calm down." Seokjinn said.

Jungkook chuckled. "I agree..." he said before he got a text.

Jungkook smiled as he pulled his phone out before he frowned.

I think we should talk when you come get the rest of your things. And I need you to come get them tomorrow afternoon, I'm moving soon.

Jungkook scoffed and groaned. "Of course he has to take my happy moment and ruin it..." Jungkook said.

Jimin gasped. "Namjoon?! He messaged you?! Is he begging you to come back?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook pouted. "No... to get the rest of my things tomorrow."

Jimin sighed. "Need me to sneak away from work and go with you?"

Jungkook shook his head. "No... but you guys, don't worry, I'll get a job and I'll help with rent and groceries! Whatever else you need me to do, okay?" Jungkook said.

"Oh Kookie, we aren't worried about that. It's okay, you stay with us as long as you want, the girls love having you here too!" Jimin said.

"Yeah Kookie, it's really okay." Seokjin said.

Jungkook smiled and hugged Jimin tightly and squeezed Seokjin's hand. "Thank you guys, really..." Jungkook said softly.