Bon Appétit

Jungkook turned his head from the couch as he heard Jimin and Seokjin walk back downstairs. Jungkook chuckled at Jimin's messy hair and the hickeys on both of their necks.

"I see you two had fun. I don't think that's what I meant... I was thinking more like you two talk or cuddle." He said.

Jimin blushed and shrugged as he walked over to big sectional couch. He stopped as he watched his daughters sleep next to Jungkook.

"Oh my god, cute!" Jimin said quietly, Seokjin standing next to him with a smile on his face.

"How did you get them to sleep? I was trying the whole time you guys were gone." Seokjin asked.

Jungkook smiled. "I just sang to them. I gotta go get ready for this dinner." Jungkook said with a sigh.

Jimin watched as he slowly stood up as to not wake up the girls. Jimin followed him to the guest room. "Kookie, if you don't wanna go, don't go." Jimin said as he leaned against the doorframe.

"Hyung's expecting me to go though. And I wouldn't feel right letting this other guy, whoever he is, third wheel with Taehyung and his boyfriend. They seem to be the kind of couple to be all over each other the whole time. I know I wouldn't want to sit there by myself while they kissed and shit." Jungkook said as he started to take his clothes off.

Jimin nodded. "Yeah... I wouldn't want to see that either." He said softly.

Jungkook looked over at him and pouted, but Jimin just smiled at him. "I'm gonna go start dinner. You just have fun, okay? Tell me about it tomorrow." Jimin said before he left.

Jungkook took his jeans off and grabbed his towel before walking into the bathroom to shower and get ready.

🥀

Jungkook walked out in a black suit vest with nothing on underneath it and that showed off his beautiful tattoos all over his arm. He also had on matching slacks and shiny dress shoes.

Jimin raised his eyebrows as he looked him over before he gasped. "You cut your own hair?!" He asked.

Jungkook gently rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah...just seemed like the right thing to do." He said before he grabbed his keys and wallet and put them in his pockets. He then walked over to the couch and grabbed his phone. And right as he did, Taehyung called him.

"I'm outside!" Taehyung said after Jungkook had answered.

"Alright, I'll be down in a minute." He said before he hung up and looked at Jimin who walked over and gave him a big hug.

"You look amazing, you're gonna knock this guy off his feet." Jimin whispered before he gave Jungkook a quick kiss on his cheek.

Jungkook smiled and nodded as Jimin pulled away. "Good luck, Jungkookie." Seokjin said with a smile from the kitchen.

"Thanks you guys. I'll see you later." He said before he left and took the elevator down.

He walked out of the building and looked around for Taehyung's car, but spotted a limousine instead. Taehyung popped up from the sunroof. "Kookie!" He said.

Jungkook walked over and gawked at the limo. "Uh... I suddenly feel very underdressed." He said.

Taehyung shook his head. "No! You look hot as fuck! Just hurry and get in! I wanna see my baby!" He exclaimed before he ducked back down.

Jungkook walked over and got into the limo, looking around at the lights and TVs that were inside.

"Wow... this is insane." Jungkook said.

Taehyung smiled at him. "Only the best for me!" Taehyung said braggingly.

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Whatever, so... what can you tell me about this other guy? Is he old? Nice? Also a sugar daddy?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung smiled. "You'll see!" He said.

Jungkook groaned. "Fuck, fine." He grumbled.

🥀

They finally pulled up in front of the restaurant. Jungkook gasped. "Tae, I can't afford this place-"

"Good thing you aren't paying! Now come on!" He said as he got out. Jungkook got out after him and looked around as they walked inside.

"We're with Jung Hoseok." Taehyung told the hostess. She smiled and nodded before leading them over to the table where Hoseok and Yoongi were sitting at.

Jungkook loooked around the restaurant until he and Taehyung stopped at the table. He looked over at Hoseok who embraced Taehyung and kissed him a couple of times before he looked over at Yoongi.

Yoongi looked back at him and smiled before he bowed a bit, Jungkook doing the same.

"Jungkookie, this is Jung Hoseok, my boyfriend. And this is Min Yoongi, Hobi-hyung's best friend and producer!"

"It's nice to meet you both." Jungkook said before they all sat down. Jungkook looked over at Taehyung who smiled and gave him a thumbs up.

Jungkook smiled and gestured with his finger for taehyung to come closer. Taehyung smiled and leaned in closely.

"What's up?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook chuckled into his ear. "I'm going to kill you. You set me up with Min fucking Yoongi and let me come here dressed like this? Oh my friend, I am going to chop your body up and feed it to tigers." Jungkook said with a smile.

Taehyung laughed a bit and pulled away, smiling back at Jungkook. "You'll be fine and you look hot." Taehyung said to him. "Right baby? Jungkook looks hot?" He asked Hoseok, loud enough for everyone at the table to hear.

Hoseok looked at Jungkook and hesitated with his answer until Taehyung gave him an approving nod. "Oh, yeah! You look really hot Jungkook, right hyung?" He asked Yoongi.

Yoongi looked up from his menu and looked over at Jungkook, a smirk spreading on his lips. "Yes." He said.

Jungkook blushed before he started to smile and looked down at his menu. "Jesus..." he said softly to himself as he looked over the prices.

"Don't even look at the prices, get whatever you'd like." Yoongi said to him.

Jungkook set his menu down and smiled. "Could you order for me? I've never been here and they just have so much on the menu."

Yoongi nodded. "Sure, Jungkook-ssi." He said with a smile before he set his menu down as they started a conversation.