Pretty Little Thing

"Come on, Jimin! It's for Kookie!" Taehyung said.

Jimin sighed. "Have you seen my house? I need to clean today-"

"Baby, just go. He really needs this. It'll be better than having him mope around eating everything we have. I got it." Seokjin said as he dried his hands.

Jimin pouted as he turned around and wrapped his arms around the elder's waist and rested his chin on his shoulder. "Are you sure?" Jimin asked in a whisper.

Seokjin smiled down at him. "Yes, baby." He said as he wrapped an arm around Jimin's small waist, his hand resting further south.

Jimin smirked a bit before he grabbed the elder's face and guided it down to his own and kissed him a couple times.

Taehyung sighed softly and looked away until they were finished. "Soo... you coming or what?" Taehyung asked once they finally pulled away from each other.

Jimin giggled at his husband as he turned his head and rested it on Seokjin's chest as he looked back over at Taehyung. "Yeah, I'll come."

"Sweet! Go get ready! I'm gonna check on Kookie!" Taehyung said before he ran out of the kitchen.

Jimin sighed softly. Seokjin looked him over. "Baby, if you're so worried about his boyfriend, why don't we invite them over for dinner?"

Jimin nodded. "I'll talk to him about it later."

"Doubt he'll say no. He never says no to you." Seokjin said as he leaned down and kissed Jimin's head before he walked away and finished cleaning the kitchen, leaving Jimin to pout and ponder.

Taehyung smiled as he walked into Jungkook's room. The younger squeaked and covered his bare chest. "Hyung! Knock damn it!" Jungkook said.

Taehyung chuckled. "Still so shy? Come on Kookie, how long have you known me?"

Jungkook waved him off. "Just... knock next time!" He said as he quickly dressed. "So... is he coming?" He asked.

Taehyung smiled and nodded before they both turned to the door as there was a light knock. Taehyung walked over and opened it and blushed a bit a he looked at Jimin.

Jimin looked at him before he looked over at Jungkook. "Are we leaving now?" He asked.

Jungkook nodded. "Yes, and thank you hyung for KNOCKING." Jungkook said.

Taehyung rolled his eyes before he looked Jungkook over. "Oh no. You are NOT going out like that!" He said as he gestured towards Jungkook's sweatshirt and sweat pants.

Jimin pouted. "Why can't he? You know he isn't feeling good."

Taehyung sighed. "Yeah but he's not gonna feel better if he dresses like that!"

Jungkook pouted and watched as Taehyung went through his clothes.

"Here!" He said as he threw a decent outfit at him.

Jungkook sighed. "I guess... at least it's all black." He said before he walked into the restroom and changed.

Taehyung looked over at Jimin. The eldest looked down at his own clothes. "What? Do I need to change too?" He asked.

Taehyung smiled. "You do have some food from breakfast on your shirt, but you always look amazing so I wasn't going to say anything." Taehyung said with a shrug.

Jimin blushed before he shook his head and started to remove his shirt as he walked out of the door. Taehyung smiled to himself as he watched the elder's back before he turned his head and looked at Jungkook as he walked back out.

Jungkook was adjusting his black buttoned up shirt that was tucked into his black jeans. "Can I still wear my hoodie?" He asked.

Taehyung shook his head as he walked over and unbuttoned two more buttons and opened the shirt a bit. "No." He said.

"There. You look hot as fuck... so many people will ask you for your number-"

"Hyung, that hardly ever happened before him." Jungkook said with a sigh.

Taehyung nodded. "They were too intimidated by your hotness. Cause you're very very hot Kook! See!" Taehyung said as he walked the younger over to the mirror.

Jungkook looked at himself and raised his eyebrows a bit. "Okay... I do look kind of hot..." he mumbled.

"No no... you ARE hot. And your ass looks good in these jeans. Bet you he'd be begging like a dog if he saw you. In fact, I guarantee that he will! We'll take some pictures and post them and he'll see exactly what he's missing out on. Trust me, Kook... you wanna get back at him for breaking your heart? This is the way." Taehyung said as he patted the younger's shoulders before he walked over to Jungkook's closet again to look through his shoes.

Jungkook gently touched his soft skin as he looked himself over in his mirror before he pulled his chapstick out and applied it to his lips.

Taehyung walked back over to him with a pair of black shoes. "Wear these and put a necklace on or a bracelet and some rings. Oh! And here!" He said after Jungkook had taken the shoes and started to put them on.

Taehyung reached over and grabbed a pair of sunglasses and placed them on top of the younger's long hair. "Hmmm... you're getting a hair cut today." He said.

Jungkook pouted. "What? Why?"

"Cause! You need to start over! Do you actually like your hair that long?" He asked.

Jungkook shrugged. "Kind of... but I did grow it out cause Namjoon liked to pull-"

Taehyung shushed him. "No no. That name is not to be spoken again today! Okay?! Sooo, I think, if you're up for it, we should cut your hair!" Taehyung said.

Jungkook sighed. "I'll think about it..." Jungkook said.

Jimin walked back in with a new black and white striped shirt on. "Are we ready to go now?" He asked.

Taehyung looked Jungkook over. "He looks hot, right Jiminie?" Taehyung asked.

Jimin nodded. "Yeah, you do Kookie!" He said with a smile.

"Thanks hyung... come on let's go." Jungkook said, following Jimin out of the guest room with Taehyung behind him.

Jimin stopped at the front door and glanced at Seokjin who was on their living room floor with their daughters. "Baby, are you sure you're gonna be okay?" Jimin asked.

Seokjin got up and walked over to him. "Yes, baby. It'll be good for me to have some time with the girls anyways. If I need anything I will call you but I think we'll be okay." He said before he pulled Jimin close and kissed him.

Jungkook glanced at Taehyung who was looking down at his phone with a smile on his face before he looked back at Jimin and Seokjin as they pulled away from each other.

"I love you." Jimin said softly.

"I love you too baby, have fun you guys." Seokjin said before he walked back over to the girls.

"Bye Jina! Papa loves you!" Jimin said, but his little toddler was too distracted. Jimin chuckled to himself before he lead Jungkook and Taehyung out of his home.