Do You Need Some Company?

Jungkook looked up from his phone at the building before him, checking the address Yoongi had sent him before he looked back down at his phone to double check it.

It was the right place, it just looked too fancy. But Jungkook headed inside nonetheless.

He smiled and greeted the hostess before giving her Yoongi's name. She smiled and lead him towards the back to where Yoongi was waiting for him.

Jungkook blushed a bit and smiled as he as spotted the elder, Yoongi nervously adjusted his clothing as he waited for Jungkook to make it over to him.

Jungkook and Yoongi both thanked the hostess before Jungkook sat down across from Yoongi and smiled.

"Hi."

"Hi Jungkook-ssi." Yoongi said with a smile. "Did you find the place okay? I should of sent a car or just came and got you myself-"

Jungkook chuckled lightly. "It's okay, really. I'm here now, thats all that matters. I'm glad you wanted to see me again." Jungkook said, changing the subject.

Yoongi smiled. "Same, I had a really nice time last night." He said.

Jungkook smiled before he looked over the menu. "Do you come here often?" He asked.

Yoongi raised his eyebrows. Was he flirting or genuinely asking?

"Oh uh, we have meetings here sometimes, especially with new artists. The company is up the street so it's close too which is nice." Yoongi said.

Jungkook smiled and set his menu down. "Well, I trust your judgement last time and you chose a delicious meal, maybe you could do that again?" Jungkook asked.

Yoongi smiled and nodded before he slightly raised his hand in the air and called for the waiter and for some reason, Jungkook found it slightly attractive.

But he quickly shook that thought from his mind. He smiled as Yoongi finished ordering and turned his attention to Jungkook.

"So, how's work been for you today?" Jungkook asked.

Yoongi smiled. "Pretty good, did you work today?" He asked.

Jungkook rubbed the back of his neck. "Uh no, I don't have a job... even though I told my friends that I would get one. They're married and have children and I have no where else to go really... I should have never given up my dorm." Jungkook said.

"Ah, you were living with... gotcha. Uh well, how much time do you have left for school?" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook pouted. "Another year, unfortunately. I'm hoping maybe by the summer I can move out and live on my own." Jungkook said.

Yoongi picked up his wine after it was brought to them, taking a sip. "I could help you..." he said.

Jungkook raised his eyebrows. "Like get me a job?" He asked.

Yoongi blushed. "No... you wouldn't have to work... I just meant... uh never mind. So, you're interested in being a sugar baby?" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook nodded. "Yeah... kinda... what would I have to do for you though?" Jungkook asked.

Yoongi shrugged a bit. "Nothing much, just text and call me when you can, we go out or hang out sometimes... basically friends with an allowance." Yoongi said.

Jungkook tilted his head a bit, his big pretty eyes staring into Yoongi's soul as the elder took another drink of his wine.

"Do you want nudes? Sex?" He asked, making Yoongi choke on his drink and have a coughing fit.

"Oh shit, are you okay— here drink some water." Jungkook said with concern as he stood up and handed Yoongi his glass of water.

Yoongi took a drink, his cough slowly dying. He clear his throat and gently wiped his eyes. "I'm sorry, I just... I wasn't expecting you to ask that. And no, you are not obligated to do that. And I'd never ask." Yoongi said.

Jungkook nodded. "Okay... so that's it? Do I have to sign something?" He asked.

Yoongi shook his head. "No, just... are you sure you want to do this?" He asked.

Jungkook rubbed the back of his neck. "Can I think about it?" He asked softly right as their food came out.

Yoongi smiled and nodded. "Of course, take your time." He said before he thanked the waiters and waitresses who had brought them their food before they started to eat.

Yoongi watched as Jungkook took a bite and contorted his face to a look that some would deem angry.

Yoongi looked over at him, concerned. "Is it not good?" He asked as he watched Jungkook take another bite.

Jungkook looked over at him, his eyebrows raised, his eyes soft and innocent looking. "Huh? Oh, no! It's delicious!" He said as he ate more.

Yoongi chuckled. "The face you made, you just looked so angry." Yoongi said with a smile.

"Oh— No! No! It's incredible!"

"So good that you're mad about it?" Yoongi asked with a laugh, Jungkook laughing along with him.

"Yeah, you could say that." Jungkook said with a smile as they both continued to eat.

After a couple of bites, Jungkook continued their conversation. "So, are you going back to work after this?" He asked.

Yoongi nodded. "Yeah, I have to put some finishing touches to Hoba— ah Hoseok's song. What are you doing after this?" He asked.

Jungkook pouted a bit. "I have to go to my EX's apartment and get the rest of my things." He mumbled.

"Oh wow, will you be okay?" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook nodded before he shrugged. "Yeah, my other best friend, Jimin, he answered the door for you yesterday, he offered to go with me, but I didn't want him skipping work just for me to go grab a couple of things." Jungkook said.

Yoongi nodded. "Will he be there?"

Jungkook nodded. "I'm sure, he's getting ready to move. I'll probably be a mess, but I'll be fine." Jungkook said.

Yoongi set his knife and fork down and leaned forward a bit. "Do you want company?" He asked.

Jungkook looked over at him. "Oh! No, no! We literally met yesterday, I wouldn't ask you-"

"Jungkook-ah, I'm offering... Do you need company?" Yoongi asked softly as he looked into Jungkook's vulnerable eyes.

"I... yes, thank you Yoongi-ssi." He said softly.

"Hyung is fine. And it's no problem. Do you have to be there at a certain time?" He asked.

Jungkook shook his head. Yoongi nodded. "Okay, then let's take our time and enjoy our meal." He said before he began to eat again and Jungkook smiled, changing the subject, definitely in a better mood now.