F O R T Y S E V E N

Start from the beginning

He was just contemplating the actions when his father said another sentence causing Jimin to finally lose it.

"Incompetent and a loser...just like your mother."

Jimin couldn't stand it anymore. He would have listened to himself getting called absolutely anything but when it comes to his mother, Jimin won't let anyone say a single word of curse about her.

He held his father's collar and his guards pointing their guns at Jimin and his guards did the same too, to protect Jimin. None of the two cared.

"One more word and I won't waste a single second to kill you.", he says with his fuming expressions.

Jimin's father was horrified to see, the monster he created himself. Jimin today was nothing but a result of his father's constant actions.

"Get out.", he leaves his collar and points towards the gate, "Get out before I do something I shouldn't."

"Remember Jimin, what you're doing will drag you to hell. Write it down.", he walked away but his feet stops halfway after listening to his son's words.

"It takes a man to be a dad, father. You fucking failed. I am gonna get her no matter what. At any cost."

Y/n-

Namjoon was stepping downstairs, rolling his sleeves up as his eyes went to Jisoo and his feet slowed their speed. They looked at each other for a long time.

"You're ready, Soo?"

She nodded blankly. You and everyone could sense it how hard it was for Namjoon and her. They rarely meet each other because of work and she said she wanted to help you out, be the friend in need but you couldn't afford it, carrying another guilt.

You heard another footsteps running downstairs and it was Hoseok.

"Take care of her, Joon.", Jisoo advised with a low voice.

"I will."

"And Y/n", she turned towards you, "I am sorry."

"For what?"

"For leaving you like this."

"Jisoo... You are best best friend one could ever ask for. I trust you a lot. Be safe and I'll see you soon."

Jisoo-

I am sorry.
For everything I did, am doing and everything you guys went through.
Sorry for breaking your trust knowing damn well you hardly trust anyone and after this, no one.

Sorry because, my sorry will never sound like an apology.

Y/n-

"So, let's go Juhee.", Jisoo asks her.

"I am coming too Soo."

"Joon someone needs to be here. Juhee and Seokjin will be there, I'm safe."

"But-", Namjoon looked at you and Hoseok as a sign of approval.

"Jisoo, we're fine. Namjoon go with her."

"Yeah I'm here for her and so is Jungkook and Tae-", before he could complete Hoseok gets interrupted by Taehyung who was rushing down the stairs.

"Namjoon hyung, Mr. Park is calling you at his place right now."

"What? But I'm-"

"Joon it's just a matter of some days. We'll meet again. You should go and meet uncle.", she chuckles at her fiancé's protective behavior.

"Namjoon I'll take care of her, you should go.", Juhee ensures.

"Taehyung, you and Jungkook will go and drop her off safely. Not you.", he looked at Juhee.

"Oh... As you say hyung."

You could see how the loss of trust affected Juhee. She wanted to ask him so many questions but kept her silent as it was not the right time.
You looked at Hoseok who was also shocked with Namjoon's sudden rudeness but no one said anything.

"I'll come soon, I promise.", Namjoon places a kiss on her forehead. His eyes were glossy and his cheeks were red. He was trying not to cry.

They both had a long distance relationship but for some reason, the distance this time seems much larger. He wanted to keep her close too but not right now.

"I love you."

"Love you too."

And within some moments, Jisoo left with Taehyung and Jungkook.

You saw Namjoon going towards his car. That's when you stopped him.

"Namjoon."

"Yes?"

"I know how you want to end all of this. But it would be better if we all understand each other right? Have trust among ourselves?"

"If it's about Juhee then I don't want to discuss it Y/n. And are you yourself not angry on her?"

"Why should I be? All she did was to check up on Jimin, not my enemy but her friend."

"Friend and foe can't be the same person Y/n."

"Jimin is our enemy, not her. All I'm saying is listen to her too, do what you want but at least trust her. I'm grateful for her."

"And what's the possibility that she won't stab our backs? I'm not saying she will but after what she did...I can't forgive her that easily."

"That's how you think about her?"

He paused for a moment then spoke, "I should go now. Bye."

"Bye."

He's so stubborn.

Namjoon isn't wrong but so is Juhee.

"He trust her but is afraid to cheat on himself."

You turned back and saw Seokjin standing behind you.

"Cheat? How is trusting her considered cheating?"

"The three have known each other since childhood mam. Namjoon sir must have a reason behind not trusting Miss Choi so easily, right?"

"What? Is he fucking blind?"

"It's the friendship. One will lose their temper if their friend would care about their enemy. And before you say they are friends so they must have trust, that doesn't work here."

Seokjin was awfully right. His words made you realise the actual reason behind Namjoon's resentment. You were just seeing how Juhee and Jimin cared about each other but not how Namjoon was thinking of both you and Jisoo. He didn't helped you to not trust him.

"I hope Miss Choi's actions won't encourage Jimin. You know the consequences mam, Jimin doesn't gets down until he can't up."

"You are right, Seokjin."

"Now let's go inside. You should take care of yourself, hm?", he smiled while spreading his arms towards the door. You nodded and followed him back inside.

Is Seokjin right?

Am I being too kind?

Should I seriously not trust Juhee? But she helped me!

But again, her motive is to help Jimin not me. Not us, Jimin.