🐾Chapter 18: Yummy food🐾

𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒍𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒆 𝒗𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒍𝒍, 𝑰'𝒎 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌! 𝑳𝒆𝒕'𝒔 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒊𝒕 💜

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

I turned around due to some shuffling noise. Yesterday I insisted we should go to my hotel room for night. When I was falling asleep with Tae the tiger 2 days ago, I was falling asleep with tiger next to me - warm and safety. Now I have 'just' Tae the human next to me so it is safer to sleep over in hotel.

I thought.

Night was kinda okay. He layed on the couch and immediately fell asleep. But after waking up...

"YNNNN! What is that!?" he pointed at a bug outside the window. "I don't know but it's outside so calm down... " I said, a little tired from his not stopping jumpscares and surprising squeals.

"OMG since when are on hotel rooms kitchens?!" Tae asked again. Since 6 am when he woke up I answered many questions. 99% of that questions were the type like 'Does penguins still live? I didn't saw any in the forest.' or something like 'I want ice cream but I should ask mom. Yes or no? Well I am an adult but she is still my mom so should I ask her for ice cream or should I take it by myself?'.

He walked over to the television and turned it on. "Wow, I'm impressed, it's still the same talking guy as 17 years ago!" Taehyung exclaimed. I don't know who was on television 17 years ago so maybe he is right.

Five minutes later Tae turned the television off and went outside. He came back and went to the kitchen. Soon after some weird noises could be heard and I started panicking.

"Taeee? What are you doing here?!" I asked, coming into the kitchen. Taehyung quickly jumped forward and covered the view into the kitchen by his body. "Hey! Let me in! I swear if you are doing something stupid I'll kick you out!" I told him, already annoyed by standing in the doorway. "Don't underestimate me! I'm a great cook and I am just making a food for us ok?! Go, sit and rest, food will be ready in 10 minutes."

I slowly left the doorway and went to the living room. From the kitchen weird noises could be heard again but I was mentally that tired from questions like 'Do unicorns exist?', that I ignored it.

10 minutes later Tae came and set two dining sets on table. I went to help him but he sent me to sit down. "Okay so... eeh... What was the last food you made and how it tasted?" I asked, trying to relieve my tension of what may the deadly potion he made be.

"The last food I made was when I was five." he exclaimed. Oh fuck, it better not be something like sand stea- "It was bread made from rocks and mud." he happily said. There's no way I'm eating the thing he made.

"Ouch, my stomach suddenly hurts, I guess I'll have to leave and eat it later!" I announced and tried to dissapear. "Hey, don't worry, you'll like my food, I improved and understood that food can't be made like that... If you take mud and throw rocks into it it's not good!" He said, chuckling. I exhaled, relieved that I won't have to eat something like dead mice with dusk on top. He went to the kitchen and came back with a pot.

I almost started to look forward for the food he made.

Almost.

He took big spoon and placed whatever was in the pot onto it. My eyes almost fell out of my eye pockets when I saw he managed to make the meat turn greyish colour. What magic did he used?!

I'm not eating this.

"Bon appetite! Enjoy the food!" He said as he handed me my portion and placed his on the table. "Ehm, Tae? What's that?!" I asked.

"Rolled rocks." He announced and took knife and fork, ready to eat the rock. "WHAT?!" I shouted and he jumped as I scared the shit out of him. I swear that if he pissed into the pink sweatpants i borrowed him I'll kill him for the second time - I'll kill him first time for the rock.

"HOW DID YIU GET THE IDEA THAT WE WILL BE EATING ROCKS?! I'M NOT A STONE EATER!" I said, maybe a lottle louder than was necessary. I didn't care at this point - I was too pissed off.

"Long story short, on that TV was a man and he said something like 'And now let's go for rock and roll!' so I went for rock and rolled and cooked it..." he said, still happy. "Look Tae, this is not edible. Let's make something edible now, ok?" I said and with that I packed the rolled-boiled rocks back to the pot and we dissapeared into the kitchen.

We came out 45 minutes later with something that looked like sushi and this time it was edible.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆!

𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒔𝒐𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈. 𝑨𝒔 𝑰 𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓, 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒂 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒄𝒌 😂

𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓?

𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈?

𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔?

𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔

𝑯𝒂𝒆𝒏𝒊 🦄🌿