🐾Chapter 1: Dyeing 🐾

"EOMAAAAA!" I shouted. My mom fastly came. "What happened sweetie, are you okay?" she asked worriedly. She was always careful on me, acting like if I am glass figurine. At the start, I thought I'm adopted, that's why she cares too much. The she showed me photos from the 2nd day I was born and told me the whole story. She cares a lot about me because because her sister died when she was young. But let me introduce us at first.

My name is Jeon Yn and I am 15 years old. I'm normal kid but I don't have many friends. Not that I am bad or ugly - I'm just insecure so I stay away from the whole population. My parents met on high school and since then they were together through storms and sunny days. That's how we work - no matter what, you have your family and they will protect your back.

My mom's sister died when she was 10. She died because some kids bullied her and knowing that she has fear of highs, they took her on rooftop. They didn't know that she'll be that much dizzy that she'll loose consciousness and fall down the railings. My mom was 5 that time so she don't remember much. My granny coudn't take the sadness and died on heart attack when she found out. Grandpa was too sad to take proper care of mom. Due to this she don't trust people and to save me she is compensating me everything - best friend, friends, granny and also she is compensating me the family she didn't have since 5....

"Eomaaa, appa stole my book!" I told her. My dad is playing the 'boys from outside the home' like mom says. He is making fun of ne and doing some pranks on me but always in good matter. Still, he and mom loves me the most. I may seem like rich brat but no. I'm just specially cared for. I have manners - I greet, I say thank yous, I eat normally and not like pig, I am not spoiled... I'm just being held from the community. I go to school but my parents pick me up right after the end of school.

Mom chuckled and said "Oh really? And which one he stole now?". No matter how old I am I act like a baby. "He stole my book about bunnies! The one called Long ears!" I started pouting. Mom smiled and then her face changed into a little angry one. "JEON HYUNGWOO!" she shouted.

Dad came in two seconds and handed me the book. I thanked both of them and went away but then I remembered.

"Mom? These days I saw many girls on YouTube dyiing their hair... Can I try it too pretty please?" I used my puppy eyes power on her. "Why not! What colour should dad buy?". I acted like if I am thinking about it. "Blue!" I shouted.

"Then it's blue and blonde!" She said. "I'll dye my hair too!" She smiled. "If it's like that, I'm taking green!" Dad shouted and then went to buy the colours.

Like I said, we do everything together.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

How was the first chapter? Don't be a silent reader and tell me, I don't bite. →⁠_⁠→

Next chapter will be published when I reach 5 votes!

Love you all! Have a nice day!
Your

Secret bunny girl 💜✌🏻