🐾 Chapter 6: Jungle is waiting 🐾

It was yesterday when dad told me about the trip. I took leave today to pack and tomorrow we are leaving. It's just me and dad because dad knows that mom is afraid of snakes and these lives in the jungle a lot. He instead sent her to mountains to a spa hotel.

I packed already and it's just 1 pm. I went to watch some Youtube before the leave. Whole Youtube is now filled with strange cat which is growing out of banana and she is crying. GOD WHYYYYY??!?!

-----------------------

"Sweetie, get up we are leaving!" Dad woke me up. I went to sleep early yesterday. I hugged mom, she last time pecked my cheeks and we with dad boarded our car. We drove to a big parking lot where stood many vans. Dad checked our numbers and we boarded to one van. Jungle, just wait I'm coming.

For the first 2 hours I was watching some films but the I got bored and went to sleep. I woke up when just 40 minutes were left so I went to read a book about jungle. I have this book for so long but I got it as a little kid so I didn't read it yet. It was pretty good book and I think I'm not afraid even a little bit now. I know EVERYTHING about jungles.

We unboarded and checked to our hotel. It was pretty good but dad also said it's cheap. I don't care, the only thing that matters now is me seeing jungle. And maybe also some tigers in the reserve.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Hey!

I wanted to clear some misunderstandings... I write this book with parental love because sadly many people in comments don't have good terms with their parents. I'm not living in situation of any of you or Yn but I tried to show how real parental love looks.

Not making you introvert but caring for you 💜

I hope you liked this chapter and again, I'll edit it... Next year 😁. Just kidding . Now is midninght so I'm gonna sleep.q

UPDATE: I corrected this chapter and sorry for the horrible mistakes lol. 😁💜

Good night/morning/afternoon to everyone, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and you will stay with me on thus way through my books 💜

Your

Secret bunny girl 💜✌🏻