🐾Chapter 12: Mission🐾

"We will be landing in few minutes - please turn off your phones and buckle your seatbelts. Since we are in fanfiction I'm not sure what else you should do so: Thank you so much for travelling with Hybrid airlines. We hope the part of your journey ended well and you wouldn't hesistate and pick these airlines again in the future. Have a nice day and enjoy in Awanaka jungle!" the fermale in radio announced. I buckled in and watched how ground came closer and closer. Front part was already on the runway, behind is just setting down...

In swift movement we were fully landed, driving on runway and coming closer to the airport building now. "Thank you for travelling with Hybrid airlines, you may unbuckled now. Have a safe journey!" again the radio lady announced. I couldn't wait and got off the airplane.

When I got up I almost fell back. A guy in his early twenties caught me. "Are you okay miss?" He immediately asked. I politely smiled and bowed to him. "Thanks a lot, I'm okay just a little wobbly from the flight."

We then got off and bidded safe journey to eachother. I went through Gate A and suddenly appeared infront of parking lot with Ubers. I called one and we drove to the same hotel where we checked in 5 years ago. The one with jungle on the right and ABSOLUTE FOOD HEAVEN in the middle.

I was all okay till I realised I have even the same room as 5 years ago.

---------------------

I decided to ignore the thoughts, bought a map and special passport and went to explore jungle by myself. By the years they successfully made everyone silent about the incident with me and even made everyone to go with group or alone (with passport).

On my right were the giant lily pads which Bon show us years ago. On my left was a little waterfall with lights around it. Since it was already 6pm I decided to head to my hotel room.

What I didn't expect was literally attack in the hotel hall. Someone jumped at me from behind and quickly said something inaudible. "What did you say you heavy monster?" I asked, stranger hanging on me. "I said I don't believe on coincidences but when I see you again and bloodthirsty killer is almost behind me, you are probably the onlyone who can save me." The heavy guy answered.

Why didn't I stayed home?!

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*Hehe

Hehe.

Cliffhanger. Ikr, I'm bad girl.

🎶I'm gonna be the bad boy
I'm gonna be the bad boy
I'm gonna be the bad bad boy
I'm gonna be the bad boy🎶

Okay enough.
I hope you are all doing great 😃👍🏻 and enjoying this book which is literary everything just not what I planned.

With love, yours

Haeni 🦄🌿