🐾Chapter 14: Now or never🐾

I was watching the deadly creature, anger flowing from my eyes. The tiger didn't move not even inch. Maybe it sensed the gun in my backpocket. I slowly reached for it.

Still no move.

It was more likely if I am standing eye-to-eye with a statue looking like real tiger. Then the tiger blinked and I knew it is alive. It tilted it's head on a side and watched me like if it understood what an I doing. In the meantime I grabbed the gun and slowly brought it infront if me, pointed at the tiger.

The tiger looked at me with 'wtf' look and then it slapped it's forehead. It slapped it's forehead?!

IT SLAPPED IT'S FOREHEAD?!

I was there standing in absolute shock, arms slowly falling down. I didn't know what to do now cuz hey, the tiger just reacted as a human!

The tiger slowly started aproaching me. I started going backwards. It's one step to the front, mine two to the back. But due to my luck in 20 seconds my back was pressed to some kind of a little hill made of stones. The tiger took slow steps to me and it... Smirked?

Now I'm in absolute shock. Like... How?! At first slap the forehead, then the smirk... What's going on?

Currently I'm in situation like this:

🌴🌳🌴🌳🌴🌳🌴🌳🌴🏢🏢🏢🌴🌳🌴🌳🌴🌳🌴🌳🌴🏢🏢🏢🌴🌳🌴🌳🌴🌳🌴🌳🌴🏢🏢🏢
⛰️🌳🌴🌳🌴🌳🌴🌳🌴🌳🌴🌳⛰️⛰️🌴🌳🌴🌳🌴🌳🌴🌳🌴🌳⛰️⛰️⛰️🧍🏻‍♀️___🐅🌳🌴🌳🌴🌳🌴
🌴🌳🌴🌳🌴🌳🌴🌳🌴🌊🌊🌊
🌴🌳🌴🌳🌴🌳🌴🌳🌊🌊🌊🌊
🌴🌳🌴🌳🌴🌳🌴🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

(I'm a whole Michelangelo + Kookie😎🥺)

I lost the gun when I firstly stepped back. Now my only weapon is 3 meters away from me and I am going to die. Bye mom, bye dad... I'm sorry I didn't listened to you.

The tiger came right to me and then it stood on it's two legs and... Hugged me? We stayed like that for a little. The the tiger took step away and went back on it's four. Maybe I found domesticated tiger?

It laid down and I scrouched next to it, no more scared. I took my hands and caressed it's fur. It was like if water flowing in between my fingers. It's fur was almost velvet.

(In the paragraph above was a little spoil for my future book... If any if you know which one it is (if I already published it ofc) drop it here →⁠_⁠→)

I then laid down too and it came closer. Soon I was again engulfed in warm hug. It was so cozy that I fell asleep. And the next morning, I wished I didn't fell asleep here.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* Ik, short chapter

Ik, short chapter... I'll try to make ut longer next time! Lot's of funny and interesting events are coming up so stay tuned!

Also! Wattpad is declining PMs so to save chats, I make book called 'Contact me' where are contacts to me and also 'slots' so I can chat with some of you 🥺

Hopefully we will find another way soon or also new PM? Let's hope!

I hope you are doing okay!
With love, yours

Haeni 🦄 🌿