🐾Chapter 2: Opening up🐾

"Wow! Blue hair? What's her name?"

"I don't remember her. Who's she? I mean the blue hair!"

"Look, that's the Blue beauty!"

"OMG, I wanna dye my hair too!"

These were what I heard through my way from class to class. Too much eyes on me. I tried to escape the looks but I want successful. One girl stopped me. "Hey? Can we be friends? Like you are so cool..." I didn't want to be disrespectful so I accepted. We changed numbers and I found out that she is ftom the same year as me.

Two more girls asked me to befriend them. I ofcourse accepted, because if you try, then you try. My parents didn't tell me that I can't talk with others or I can't have friends, don't take me wrong. I was just too scared yo aproach others on my will so parents took care of me. I'm not sure if this will end good but I can give it a try... I invited them to sit with me in my corner for lunch.

-------------------------

To my surprise when we met at the table, we all had the same menus. Maybe we can be friends?

"Hey! I'm Nara! I'm introverted and we are clasmates... I saw that you are introvert too but I didn't want to approach you because I know how introverts feel... But when I saw that you are not happy from the attention on you I decided to help you... So yea, I'm Nara and I'm 15." said the girl who came first. She had long black hair. I have also black hair (normally) but I have them cut a little above my shouders.

Then girl with brown hair in ponytail started talking. "Well, hello! I am not extrovert too hehe. My name's Sarah and I'm year above... I'm 16. I didn't noticed you before but I thought it will be better to meet with introvert..."

"Nice to meet you all too! I'm Emily and I am an extrovert but I don't have many friends cause I have four brothers so... I'm not enough girly... But I hope you won't mind and we can become good friends!"

I smiled. "Nice to meet you all too! My names is Yn! I hope we will be good friends!"

--------------------

Again, the end of school. It was okay today. I was with Nara a lot. I didn't realised when my distance from people changed into fear of people.... But these girl are helping me overcome it. Today it was my mom who picked me up. "Hey eomma!" I greeted her. "You won't believe it... But I made friends!"

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*