🐾 Chapter 4: Trip no.2 🐾

I woke up due to the fu- uh I want to say 'frying' Sun ofc... So yea. The Sun woke me up. Y.A.Y

Today was weekednd so I could oversleep but nooo! Here is everyday cloudy and on my sleeping day it is sunny?! Okay. After 30 minutes of internal arguements I got up and changed. Then I went downstairs. Dad was already in work, mom is free today.

"Ah, here you are sweetie" my mom smiled and oecked my forehead. I'm now the same height as her so she had to tippy toe to rrach my forehead. "Good morning mom!" I smiled back. When I finished the pancakes, my ohone turned on. It was again Emily.

Emilili

Emilili:
Wanna go out today?

If yes, let's meet at 10 am
at the new restaurant!

ME:
I'll be there! See you!

---

And then I realised I didn't ask mom. "Mom?" I asked her. Without turning around, she kept micing the dought she was making. "Yea, you can go out with girls. Just don't forget your phone!"

I never knew how did she did this. She always knows what I want to say or how I am feeling. And she always answers: "It's mom magic!"

---------------------

Loud "YNNNNN!" welcomed me to this girl group. With 'girl group' I mean Emily, Nara and Sarah. "I have plans for today!" Nara said. She was the youngest here but still somehow a 'leader' of our group. "Today we will go to FrieFrieBurger and then to the local ZOO!" she happily announced.

"No offence..." Sarah said. "Am I the only one who was in the local ZOO like thousand times?". "No! I have also been here for like thousand times byt my mom is veterinary here and she said that... NEW TIGER CUB WAS BORN YESTERDAY!"

One thing we have similar all. We LOVE tigers. "WHAAAAT?" me and Emily shouted. Sahara stood here with her nouth agaped for like a minute. Then fly went inside her mouth and she started coughing and gagging. After long lifeXdeath fight we finally continued our way to FrieFrieBurger. We literally breathed the burgers in because of the excitement from tiger cub.

-----------------------------

"THEY ARE SO CUTEEEEEEEEE!" Emily squealed. She's not wrong tho. The orange-blacn balls of fur were rolling on floor and I thing they were trying to fight. For the past few days I spent with them I noticed some of their habits/personalities.

Sarah is definitely an odd introvert. Like really odd. You'll see yourself. But even with this odd side of hers, she is so warmhearted and kind.

Emily is hyperactive crazy who is literary hyping up with even fly. She is as childish as it's possible and keeps awwing about every single thing. She even awwed on my dead plant.

And Nara? Well, despite the fact that we didn't texted till now, we suit together the best. Yea, I'm mostly chatting with Emily but me and Nara are both quiet and quite unsure about people. We often sit after school on bench and stare at nothing.

Suddenly Sarah said something which caught my ears. "I would immediately kill that cub, eat the meat and then stuff the rest as stuff toy."

We looked at her horrified.

🐅🐅
🧍🏻‍♀️🧍🏻‍♀️🧍🏻‍♀️ 🤸🏻‍♀️

I told ya she is normal.

-------------------------

"Eomma, Appa, I'm home!" I sang, very refreshed and happy about my little trip.

"Aww, sweetie, did you enjoyed today?" My mom asked. "Ofcourse mom" I smiled back at her. "Then tell me about today, how have you been? Tell me, eomma is excited!" we bith smiled and I explained her every single detail.

Little did I know that I made someone certain jelly because of this and even more little did I know that I just signed 5 years in coma for me.
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*