Thanks

Summary: As the battle of the USJ continues, your waves make an impact.

~Y/n Todoroki~

All Might's angry, booming voice echoed throughout the USJ as you helped Izuku up to his feet.

"I had a bad feeling... so I cut my talk with the principal short and came right away," All Might said.

"A-All Might? He looks so..." Izuku started.

"Furious," you finished.

You shifted closer to Izuku as the sight in front of you was not at all comforting. He wrapped his shaky arm around yours gently.

"Wait, if All Might's here, he'll die!" you said, looking up to Izuku who already had tears forming in the corners of his eyes.

"He'll save us... I-I know he will..." he tried to say with a hard voice, instead sounding shaky and nervous.

You tightened the tangle that the two of your arms were in.

"Then I ran into Ida on the way...he told me the gist of what's going on here," All Might continued, beginning to take off his tie.

"Fear not," he said again, "I am here!" with that he ripped off his tie, his voice contradistinction dark compared to his usual upbeat demeanor.

The man with the hands all over his body began to speak, only mere feet away from you.

"I've been waiting, hero," he spoke with a raspy, impatient voice. "You worthless piece of shit..."

Did he just call All Might a piece of shit?

A panic started amoungst the conscious villains.

"That's- I've never seen him in person before!"

"What a presence!"

"N-no backing down, you idiot... we're here to kill him..."

All Might suddenly launched off the platform and towards us, knocked out any remaining minor villains on the way.

All Might apologized quietly to Aizawa, before turning abruptly after picking him up, and picked Izuku, Mineta, Tsu, you, and Ojiiro, taking you a little ways from the villains.

All Might set you all down and turned back to the villains.

"Everyone, to the entrance. Take Aizawa, he's unconscious, so hurry, now!"

"But All Might-"

"Now!"

You rushed to Izuku's aid as he struggled to stand up.

As you walked as quickly as you could while intertwined with Izuku, you couldn't shake the feeling that something was about to go terribly wrong.

You couldn't have been more correct.

"But All Might, that villains' meant to kill you! It's too dangerous!" you said fearfully clutching onto the boy next to you.

"Yeah, I used all of my power in my punch and he didn't even flinch!" Izuku said with a shaky voice.

Suddenly, All Might threw back on his fearless grin and looked at you teens.

"Fear not!" he said once again.

He whipped around to face the villains before yelling an attack that was soon blocked by the Nomu.

Nomu threw a fist out at All Might and he dodged, landing a hard blow to the Nomu's stomach. In return, as Izuku had said, there was no effect.

"Come on. We better get out of his way. It's best to let him do the dirty work," you reasoned with Izuku.

He nodded tightly as Nomu and All Might engaged in a series of punches and pushes.

Something's not right. But it's best to let the pros handle it.

When you looked behind you a minute later, All Might was being trapped in a warp with the Nomu.

Blood leaked from All Might's side under Nomu's grasp.

"They're gonna close the gate and cut him in half!" Izuku cried.

He wriggled himself from your grasp and ran to All Might.

"Izuku, no!"

"Midoriya, it's too dangerous!"

He exchanged a few words with the big man before jogging back to you.

You adjusted the wraps on your hands. When they came loose, it basically told you that you were using too much of your quirk. Like a sensor.

But you couldn't stop now. Not with how many people are in danger of getting hurt.

You and Izuku went to help Aizawa up off the ground. Carrying him on your shoulder, you waved Izuku off.

"As much as I don't want you to hurt yourself again, I've used too much of my quirk. I can already feel the side effects. If I pass out now, I'll only be a burden. Go help All Might as much as you can. If my brother shows up, tell him my whereabouts. Thanks, and don't worry- I've got Aizawa," you say and Izuku looks shocked before nodding.

"On it!"

"Be careful," you kissed his cheek and began to jog over to the entrance of the USJ.

From the corner of your eye, Izuku's face turned a ferocious shade of red before shaking his head and running back to the fight, looking for any opportunity to jump in.

You continued to trudge your way back up to the entrance as you heard some of your friends yelling from the platform.

But before you could get halfway there, Shigaraki managed to plant himself in front of you and tackled you to the ground, leaving Aizawa to fall onto the hard stone, you next to him underneath the hand man.

Your hands gripped his wrists as you struggled to keep his hands away from your skin.

"What- what the hell!"

His hands slowly got closer and closer to your face.

"You know, for the Number 2's daughter, I figured you'd be a little stronger than this. Guess I overestimated you after all," His scratchy voice spoke up.

You let out a yell as you continued to try and push his hands away, but a large gust of wind from All Might and Nomu's direction came at the two of you, and you lost your grip.

You felt his cold, dry hands wrap around your neck and you could feel your skin peeling off, like someone was tearing it off, layer by layer.

You heard multiple voices shout your name.

You couldn't barely breathe, but you managed to form these three words before a large, freezing cold wave splashed over the two of you.

"G-go to hell."

And the water crashed down loudly before spreading out all over the concrete. The water attack distracted Nomu enough for All Might to throw one last gut punch to the creature, sending it flying through the roof of the USJ.

You stood up, parts of your flesh exposed to the air as blood leaked from every inch of your neck.

Shigaraki was coughing and sputtering as he spit up large amounts of water.

"Y/n!" Izuku's frantic voice yelled as you went to attack Shigaraki once more, before the voices around you went fuzzy and your vision went black.

1099 words