Hands

Summary: Class 1-A plans on having a "normal" hero basics class, but ending running into some bad noogins.

~Izuku Midoriya~

"Now for today's basic hero training, this time, All Might, myself, and another will supervise," Aizawa said as he stood at the front of the class.

This time? So it's another special class...

"Um, what're we doing, exactly?" Sero asked, his hand waving in the air.

"Preparing you for disaster reliefs, from fires to floods-" he held out a card just like All Might had the other day, only this time it said, "RESCUE" on it.

"Rescue...sounds like another rough day..." Kaminari said, already sweaty at the possibility of going dumb again due to his quirk.

"Oh come on, this is what being a hero's all about! I'm so pumped!" Kirishima exclaimed excitedly, his fist in the air.

"I'll be right at home in a flood-"

"Hey. I'm not done," Aizawa said, impatiently.

"It's up to you whether or not you wear your costumes. As some of them are ill-suited to this kind of activity," he continued.

"The training site is a bit remote, so we'll be going by bus."

"Yay! Road trip!" Deku heard Y/n say behind him.

Rescue training! This will help me become the hero I know I can be! I'll do my best!

Deku walked out with a serious look on his face, ready for the challenge that was rescue training.

Y/n walked right alongside him, her brother on the other side.

Did she change her costume? No. She just pulled her hair up today. That's what looked so different. Wait- she added a belt to her costume!

"Hey, I like the new belt! What's it for?" Deku asked her, still walking to the bus.

"Oh- I added it because when I use my quirk too much I tend to have trouble breathing, so there's inhalers in the pockets," she said, smiling bashfully.

"Oh, that's cool- I mean! Not losing your breath! I meant the part about the bel- never mind," he stuttered as she giggled.

She placed a hand on his shoulder.

"I know what you meant, Izuku."

His name still sounded like butter when it slipped through her lips. He blushed a bright crimson.

"I- uh, okay." he smiled. It was her turn to flush a bright shade of pink.

His smile lit up rooms. She loved it so much.

He felt a comfortable, but queasy feeling in his stomach, which crawled it's way to his chest.

Was it even just a crush anymore?

He didn't think so.

"Alright! Please make your way onto the bus in an orderly fashion!" Ida hand chopped as the students nonchalantly ignored him.

Once they got on the bus, Ida frowned.

"This bus layout completely ruins my seating chart!"

He sulked in his seat next to Ashido.

"All that for nothing."

Deku sat down next to Y/n who sat down next to Asui.

"I generally say what's on my mind, Midoriya," Asui spoke up from around Y/n.