Chapter 30.

A few games have passed "And there it is ladies and gents, Kirishima and Tetsutetsu have ended their round in a draw!" Midnight called through her megaphone as she and Ryukyu go onto the field to help the two boys, both the red and silver-haired teens having collapsed and breathing heavily.

"They're both completely exhausted, as you can see. They've just fallen to the ground and both are struggling to get back up, they're breathing very hard and frequently, and they look like they're just about ready to pass out!" Ryukyu added as she came over and help Kirishima up to his feet, tossing one arm over her shoulder as she helped him out of the ring, with Midnight who did the same for Tetsutetsu.

"Alrighty ladies and gentlemen, we're now moving on to the finale of the first round! With nothing left to hold me back, LET US GET THIS BALL ROLLING!" Present Mic yelled into the microphone, speaking as though all restraints had been lifted. Which they were. "WILL OCHAKO URARAKA AND KATSUKI BAKUGOU PLEASE GO TO THEIR RESPECTED WAITING ROOMS!?" He continued yelling when suddenly, there was an audible slam that could be heard from the microphone.

"I told you to wait for when I got back from the bloody restroom." Aizawa's voice could be heard, though from some distance away. There was a sense of dread that mostly everyone felt as he said this, his voice laced with malice. They all knew from that moment on that he wanted no solutions. Only problems.

"But the match literally just ende-Aaaghk! HELP, ABUSE!" Present Mic exclaimed as the sounds of a struggle could be heard, only to be cut off forcefully by the higher-ups. Likely, it was Principle Nezu who was responsible for the disconnection.

"Thank goodness that was disconnected. I wouldn't want to hear the screaming." Stated Denki.

"Aww, is it cause you're scared that your widdle ears are gonna start bweeding?" Jirou teased as she leaned into him closely, obviously trying to get a wry out of him."

"What? No! I mean yeah, there's that, but also because the guy is extremelyfuckingcoolandhisquirkremindsmeofyoursandhe'sjustsounbelievablyfuntobearoundthatIcan'thellpbutfeelsorryfortheguyANDYOUJUSTKNOWTHATTHATSHITWOULDHURT." At the end of that sentence, he had to take in quick gasps of air after speaking so quickly, with no pauses, without taking a single breath.

Almost everyone in class 1-A looked at him with surprised expressions, with no one having expected him to speak this quickly without a break. Few however weren't paying attention. Ochako's face went quite pale. She could feel his piercing eyes in her direction, but she refused to look at Katsuki for a second. She knew on all accounts that he was grinning like a madman. She couldn't help but grip the cloth of her gym pants tightly, and sweat began to form on her forehead and glisten in the sun.

However, the sense of dread she felt slowly but surely dissipated when her beloved placed a gentle hand on her shoulder and his tail wrapping over her waist before slowly pulling her closer to him. He then used his free arm to pull her into a hug, facing away from the rabid dog of the class. The embrace from her boyfriend helped to settle her nerves, if only a little, as she silently sighed in relief.

"Do I even need to ask?" Said Izuku.

"If I'm anxious for the fight ahead of me, no, no you don't." She replied back in a sort of comically dead tone.

"Good." The black dragon said. "Then you wouldn't mind if I do this?" Without warning, Izuku unfurled his large wings and concealed both of them inside.

"Huh? What are you-Hmph!? Mmh." She was surprised at first, but she immediately began to melt into Izuku's embrace more as the two kissed one another. And they kissed hard. She knew he was doing this to try and soothe her anxiety even more, and boy was it working like a charm.