Chapter 29.

Before this chapter starts, I want to clarify a couple of things.

First off, any NSFW content will be removed from the book as I felt very uncomfortable looking back at the scenes. Not that NSFW makes me uncomfortable in general now, but because the deeds that were visibly performed were with actual fucking minors, and that, as someone who was seventeen and up when he wrote them and is now approaching twenty-two and is beginning to find it very unappealing, is something I want to stamp out with extreme prejudice.

Second of all, there will be retcons to this story that won't be listed in the previous chapters, but should be taken into account going forward. For example, in one of the more recent chapters, I implied the idea that Ochako was pregnant via Recovery Girl using a pregnancy test during a checkup. This should not be considered canon to the story anymore, along with other things near the beginning such as Izuku essentially getting off scot-free after essentially turning Death Arms into a literal baked potato.

Now I know what some of you may be thinking. "Leo, my good man, why not just change the content of the chapters?"

Well, it's surprisingly simple. I keep them the way they are because it reminds me how I started out writing and how far I've come in writing just from being self-taught. Also because I'm fucking la-

Before I give myself a disease by exposing myself to the masses, here's the rest of the chapter for you fine ladies and gentlemen. And to you as well non-binary folks out there, and yes, even to the people far off in the back, sharpening their knives and glaring at me with the intention to Ugly Bastard my good name.

Simply know, I WILL NOT TAKE KINDLY TO IT.

Oh, and both Izuku and Ochako, indeed all the students of Class 1-A, have been reverted to virgins.

Izuku marched towards Shinso with a powerful thud with each step he took, his claws scratching the smooth surface of the concrete beneath his feet. He raised the temperature of his right fist, enough to leave a visible mark, but not enough to leave any serious damage.

Once again getting into arms reach of his target, Izuku then quickly spun around and used his tail like a flail, aiming to land a blow and knock out the Erasure Head knock-off. All in one harsh impact.

Upon seeing this, Shinso ducked. He bent his legs and dropped his spine close to the floor, performing a sort of limbo gymnastic to avoid getting the life beat out of him whilst maintaining his balance enough to keep him standing, extending his arms out to distribute as much weight as he can across his whole body.

And then, like a bent branch that was on the verge of snapping, he sprang back up to deliver a punch of his own. He then felt a boiling and intense pressure on his belly, the unmistakable aching pain kicked in, and the oxygen was forced from his lungs and left him winded.

Pulling his fist from Shinsos' gut, Izuku quickly took advantage of the precious seconds he had, lifted Shinso up and over his shoulder by the collar and threw him over onto his back, slamming him hard into the ground.

"HOLY COW, THAT WAS A NASTY SLAM RIGHT THERE!" Said Present Mic. "THIS ISN'T LOOKING GOOD ALREADY FOR SHINSO DOWN THERE! ONCE YAGI HAS HIS CLAWS ON YOU, THERE'S VERY LITTLE CHANCE OF GETTING AWAY FROM HIM!"

"Again, don't underestimate him, Mic. You saw that little trick he pulled earlier." Aizawa barked back at his colleague. "Yes, he's in a bad spot now, but let's keep watching how this goes." Watching on still, Aizawa kept his gaze on the two fighting students below.