Chapter 3. (Under Rewrite)

A few days had passed and during this time, Izuku's parents told him he would be homeschooled, much to the boys disdain as he dashes it off and heads to school anyways. He got into a small tussle with his parents, but they understood where he was coming from when he said he was only staying at school to make sure Ochako would be okay.

Izuku said it as if he meant every last word of it, Ochako was always there for him, to protect him, and now that his quirk had manifested and after the sludge villain incident, he was going to return the favour and he wasn't going to let Ochako get hurt or feel scared ever again. Inko and All Might sensed his loyalty and love for the brunette and decided to let him go back.

But not before All Might reminded his stepson that his training to receive One for All started today and that they were to meet at the municipal beach after school. The boy told his #1 hero that is both his idol and stepdad that he remembered and that he would meet with him on time.

The morning at Aldera Junior High starts as usual for the greenette except no, it doesn't as Izuku could be seen, looking down at his phone, just outside his classroom door, gazing at a text from his beloved Ochako as what the message said made him chuckle.

Ochako's text: "Hey Zuzu, just so you know, Bakugou and his goons are saying something about pulverising you as soon as you get through the door. Just be prepared when you come into class, love you darling!"

Seeing the text about Katsuki and his 'friends' doing something to him when he goes into the class honestly made him chuckle lightly. When all the students who bullied him so many times in the past first looked at him this morning, they were just about to give him disgusted, smug and malicious looks at him as they go through their typical bullying routine.

But it quickly turned to horror when they saw he completely changed. His six horns, the three large tails, the gargantuan wings and charcoal grey and black scales screamed that he was the son of World Breaker, and if anyone tried to meddle with him or his sweet mochi, they will instantly earn the eyer of the dragon's pride.

And a dragon's pride is something you absolutely do NOT scoff at.

Currently in the hallway, still composing himself in front of his classroom door, the other students looking at him with fearful eyes as they stay as far away from him as they can, Izuku was just about to grab ahold of the doorknob, he heard the undeniable slagging match between his sweet mochi and the walking stick of dynamite.

Katsuki: "WHAT IS THIS ROUND FACE!? YOU TEXTING DEKU ABOUT WHAT WE'RE DOING!?"

Ochako: "YOU AND YOUR GOONS WERE GOING TO HURT HIM WHEN HE GOT IN, I WASN'T GOING TO LET THAT HAPPEN!"

Katsuki: "YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DO THAT DEKU'S BITCH!? MORE EXPLOSIONS, MORE EXPLOSIONS HAPPEN NOW!"

Suddenly, Izuku hears the sound of struggling from inside the classroom as he hears Ochako's whimpers from through the door, though he was never able to hear what was going on inside with his ear pressed against it, and his ears are nowhere near close to it. Another component? Maybe, but what mattered to him was that he was hearing his beloved struggle.

And then the sounds of whimpering turned to screams of agony as the class bursts out laughing.

Feeling his anger boil and his body temperature rise to extremes, Izuku silently opened the classroom door and what he saw next caused him to keep his composure right then and there.