The Beginning

Michael POV
"Nah Brah , You Know Imma Be Down Dere" ... "Alright Hit You Up Later" , I sayed getting off the phone with my homeboy Chris .

I rushed in the shower for a quick wash . I got out and brushed my teeth .. A nigga always gotta keep his shit white .. Feel me ? I pulled my white shirt over my head , and change into a black top with my black and white matching pants . I slide on a pair of my Jordan's and topped it off with my SnapBack . A nigga was about to look fly tonight ! I checked myself out in the mirror, grab my chain , collected my keys , and headed out to the doors.
.....................
"Girl Stop Fabricating, You Know Trell Be Having Your Lil Butt Upside Down, " I Sayed . "Yes Girl , You Know My Baby Do Me Right" , Asia Sayed . I Chuckled At Her Response. "But Forreal , How You And Trell Doing"? "Girl We Good , We Have Little Fall Ins But We Work It Out" , she replied. "Awww, That's Good" . "Yeah , she replied. "Well Imma talk to you later" . "Alright chicka ",Asia Sayed.

CASSIE POV
I stepped out the shower after I got done with my hygiene. I walked over to my mirror and examined my body. "That girl fine "! I mumbled to myself . I did my makeup and put on my jewelry. I walked over to my king sized puffy bed and put on my fitted size red maxi dress . Then I topped it off with my red and black stilettos. I quickly imaged myself in the mirror one more time before I grabbed my keys and gold clutch then headed towards my black and white BMW to pick up my girls and head to this party.
.................
Ayee!! Got Me A Check ! I Got A Check ! AY ! I Done Got Me A Check, I Got A Check! Kerry yelled singing along with the blasting music. The other girls and I chuckled at how turnt she was . "Cassie you know you wanna get on that floor" . Sasha sayed . "You know me too well " Cassie replyed . The girls giggled and we all joined Kerry on the dance floor.

Michael POV
I walked in with my boys Trey , Twist , Chris , Donnie , Deon, Yung , Qua , and Sean to this party my homeboy was featuring. It was hecka packed inside! I made my way over to the bar with my boys right behind me . We hit a few shots then decided to scan the room for a few girls , when I caught an eye on a fine lightskin chick , Shawty was bad Ian gon lie .. She had long beautiful black hair .. You could tell it was her natural , she was well fitted with a nice size butt . I had to make a move . I started rubbing my hands together and licking my lips about to head over their when Sean called me back. "What nigga " ? I sayed. "Nun bro , I see you got your eye on somebody " , he Sayed motioning to the girl . "That's mine brah ". He laughed, "alright cool ".

CASSIE POV
I was dancing and slowly whining a little to the music when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to a caramel, tall , fine , blushing gentlemen. "Wassup Ma "? He asked . I slightly smirk a little shy , "Heey ". He laughed, "you ain't gotta be shy " . " I Know " I replied. "Mind me getting you a drink " ? "Sure " . I sayed.

"So Whats your name" ? "Cassie " I replied . "Oh , well you look very gorgeous tonight Cassie" . "Why thank you , you don't look too bad yourself" . "Yeah , I try my best " . I giggled . " But how about we exchange numbers and catch up on each other sometime". "Okay cool ". We exchanged numbers and went our separate ways.

...........
~ AyooChicco '