"Aki!"

But once the Queen was discovered, Mothra shouted out to her Topknot partner, who wasted no time making a specific hand gesture at the big Wasp Devil that stood before them.

"Kon."

And with a simple word that came out of Aki's mouth, a very large and monstrous Fox Devil appeared out of nowhere in a cloud of steam and smoke. As she did so, the Queen Wasp Devil was eaten whole by one big bite.

"Woah!"

This was totally something unexpected for someone like Denji, clearly wasn't expecting to see such a thing.

"Hmph, I dislike this taste, you owe me twice the payment for such a disgusting meal."

The many eyes of the Fox Devil glared at her master with annoyance, clearly not happy in what she was forced to eat.

"... Fine."

Aki could only sigh in response, as the Fox Devil then disappeared the same way she came in, in a cloud of steam and smoke.

"W-What was that?!"

Denji couldn't help but question his fellow Devil Hunter, still confused and surprised at what he saw.

"The Fox Devil, she's my Contract."

Aki wore an annoyed expression with the Devil Human talking to him, but before he could say anything more about it, or probably just simply ignore him, the Moth Kobeni flew and landed in front of him, it was hard to tell, but her face was filled with concern.

"W-What did she take t-this time, s-show me please?"

When Mothra asked this of Hayakawa, he just did as he was told, lifting up his shirt and saw all the skin from his entire pecs were removed, which made her gasp.

"I-I'm sorry, I should've j-just killed the Wasp Devil myself, I didn't-"

"It's fine Captain, you made the right call, it's always to kill a Devil with such efficiency."

But before Mothra could apologize and express regret from her partner getting hurt, Aki was able to reassure and let his leader know that it was both alright and the right move she did in the situation, though she seems happy about it still.

"D-Denji! Can you please hand me some of the Miira bandages I gave you?"

Mothra, wanting to make things right, looked at the Hybrid and requested some bandages from him, which he hesitated and wanted to say no to sharing with Topknot.

"Ok..."

But Denji knew he couldn't say no to the person he had a crush on, so reluctantly, he gave his bandages, that he got as a gift from transformed Higashiyama, back to her, which she thankfully takes with gratitude. She used some of her ice breath to make the bandages clean, wet and slightly cool, before using it to wrap around her fellow Devil Hunter injuries.

"I-I will clean up the mess a-and call the authorities, you both can head home."

Once Mothra was able to treat Hayakawa, she decided that she would stay behind to deal with the situation here, while allowing her teammates to leave to relax.

"I can help!"

Denji quickly tries to volunteer to help with the collared creature, but she shakes her head in response.

"No, I-I need you to make sure Aki gets medical treatment, c-can you do that for me please?"

And instead, Mothra asked her blonde partner for a favor, which was to look after his Topknot teammate.