Oppa's said together " here's all you need your majesty "

Sangi " hobi oppa , tae oppa feed me, suga oppa play the drama,  jin oppa,  chimmie oppa I think it will help later, joon oppa just 10 min till my hunger get calm, and Kookie oppa what you brought for me?"

She said in one breath (omo girl calm down take some breath )

Sangi " hehe sorry au unnie"

Author " yeah yeah you naughty girl,  now enjoy with your oppa's "

Sangi " yeahh okay "

Kookie " Bunny I bought banana milk and some spicy food " He said and smiled with his bunny smile.

They all done what she said and sangi made all of them laugh out laud by her
Mischievous jokes and doing,  they enjoyed a lot too.

Now they are preparing to play truth or dare.

Sangi " yeahhhhhh I'm ready we are going to play truth or dare " She said excitedly.

Joon"  Okey princess calm down, so.... who gonna spin the bottle " joon asked.

Kookie " me me meh" ( he raised his hand)

Joon " Okey kook spin the bottle " joon give bottle to kookie.

He spin the bottle and it stop on joon's side now jhope have to ask question and joon have to answer.

Jhope " truth or dare " jhope asked to joon.

Joon " ofcourse truth I know you all gonna give me a weird dare "

Jhope " okay okay so the question is do you have a crush on someone "

Jhope asked and everyone start looking at joon.

Joon " ahh stop it don't look at me like this , aa..mmm.. ye..yeah I had but my fate she is already married and she have a kid too" joon answer.

Now they all start laughing like a mad person.

Sangi said while laughing " hehehe it's it's OK oppa 😆  I will find best girl for you don't worry "

Joon  blush little and he also start laughing. ☺️

Kookie again spin the bottle and now it stop on suga.

Kookie asked question and suga have to answer and.

Suga also chose truth.

Kookie " okay hyung did you ever copy in test in your university time "

Suga " Yes I did but  The person from whose copy I wrote wrote wrong and because of that I failed in the exam. So And from then on I gave up the intention of copying"

Jin " ohh so that the reason why you failed in test hun" He said In little angry voice.

Kookie and sangi look at each other and gulped.

Suga " yeahhh hyung I was so young that time " He said

Everyone chuckled seeing a cat fighting with his only hyung.

4th spin joon have to give a dare because after two truths there has to be dare.

Joonie " princess you have to say okay to full medical check up tomorrow " joon said in little stern voice.

Sangi " ok op- WHAT?????????"

˙to be continued ~~

Words counting:- 1008

✮⋆˙Thanks for reading 📚 I hope you enjoyed it!! Don't forget to vote or comment 💜🫶✮⋆˙

And please follow my ig account for more new update

(@jimin_yoongi_meow)

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

Aww look at jimin he is flying 🤭

I miss them so much .

Cupcakes can you please subscribe my yt channel too please 🥺🖤💫