ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜: Kisses.

The sizzling aroma clouded his surroundings. A mellow illuminance danced above him through low hanging copper lamps that vibrated their light onto the oak table. The smell of roasts and grills tickled his nostrils and created an uneasy feeling in his stomach. He brushed back his dark silky locks and breathed out frustratedly as he scrolled through his Instagram with little to no interest in the scorching world around him. A feverish night fall at breached the atmosphere with a dazzling ocean of stars fiddling in the air. The air was moist yet welcoming with a tender mystical feel to it. 

He could hear the cars storming by and the rippling chitter chatter around him. He'd much rather be in bed right now but the universe simply despises his comfort. He let out another puff to which was noticed by Soobin who was happily chatting away to the boys lining the table. 

Soobin sighed and turned his head to face Yeonjun. He laid back on his chair and leaned his head slightly over to check Yeonjun's phone.
"You good bro?"
He questioned whilst raising one of his eyebrows.

Yeonjun rolled his eyes and stuffed his phone into his pocket. He sighed and gave Soobin a bored look.
"Do you think I wanted to come to this silly get-together?"
He kissed his teeth.
"Such a fucking waste of time"

"Erm may I remind you it was your idea-"

"I'd rather you not"
Yeonjun fired back before crossing his arms and turning his head away. He began to mumble like a disobedient child.
"I don't know what I was thinking"

Soobin smirked as a thought leaped into his mind. He unironically faced forward and tapped his chin.
"Thinking about scoring two goals and-"
He lets out a sarcastic cough.
"Beomgyu, I suppose?"

Yeonjun's eyes widened before he scoffed obnoxiously loudly. He then began to whisper yelled.
"Choi Soobin, you've lost your fucking mind"
He snorted.
"Just because we had sex just a couple hundred times doesn't mean he's the only thing I think about"

"That's exactly why you think about him"

"No it's not"

"So you do think about him?"

"No what the fu-"
Yeonjun grew frustrated and sighed. He rubbed his temple.
"For a rich kid, you're more annoying than needed"

Suddenly, there was a loud ring portrayed by the hanging twinkling bell above the door. Yeonjun turned his paining head to be greeted with the last thing he honestly wanted to encounter. He nearly crapped his pants and Soobin let out a stifled laugh but immediately sealed his mouth shut. There he was. The hot topic. His ornamented caramel hair glistening under the golden mellow lighting. His dishevelled brown flannel was messily thrown over his black oversized t-shirt and for some reason, it looked incredibly attractive. Next to him was his much shorter blue haired friend who was now getting hug from Huening Kai who ecstatically left his seat to go greet them.

Beomgyu perked up his black glimmering glasses and scanned the whole table for a seat. The only available one was right next to the oddly specific elder. The younger boy huffed and reluctantly strolled over to pull the chair out terribly loudly in order to get on Yeonjun's nerves before sitting himself down. Yeonjun's eyes didn't leave Beomgyu's figure for once. Partly due to the reason he had no clue why this man was even here in the first place but also about the fact he made this homeless appearance look dashingly eye catching.

Beomgyu bowed slightly at all the players and congratulated them politely as he sat himself down. He then felt Yeonjun's horrific eyes drilling into the back of his head. He huffed and snapped his head at the elder.
"Will you stop staring at me for goodness sake?"
He spat before leaning back against his chair.

Yeonjun eyed him up and down disgustingly.
"Geez, who the fuck got into your balls this time?"
He faced forward and rested his head in his palms.
"It's not like I was the one who showed up to a soccer victory celebration uninvited like a loser"

Beomgyu scoffed and made an offended face.
"I'll have you know that I was invited"

"By who? Your mum?"

"No, Huening Kai, you goose"
He remarked.
"Honestly, you have no life"

"Like you're the one to talk"

"Oh yeah? Goodness, Mr Choi, you really want to get punched today"

"You can't even punch"

"Want me to show you?"

"Be my guest-"

"GUYS SHUT THE FUCK UP"
Soobin yelled causing the whole table to go silent. He immediately smiled hesitantly and bowed as an apology. Everyone peered extremely confused and concerned but then immediately turned back to their conversations. He then turned his head to Yeonjun and Beomgyu who was next to the older boy.
"You guys fighting is like having someone chew loudly in my ears"

Yeonjun blinked and murmured.
"That's completely two different things"
He sighed and side eyed Beomgyu.
"He started it"

"Did not"

"Did to!"

"No-"

Soobin groaned.
"For the love of God, stop~"
He sighed.
"Can't you guys go fuck in the bathroom or something?"

Beomgyu nearly laughed out loud but held it in.
"Hyung, there's a time and a place for such things"
He whisper yelled.

Soobin raised an eyebrow.
"Didn't I walk in on you two fucking in a classroom that one time?"
He smirked.

Yeonjun's eyed widened and he immediately smacked Soobin's head.
"Oi, we weren't fucking"
He clarified.
"Just a simple gesture"