ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛: Influence.

The blazing burn of the glimmering sun burnt through his honey-kissed cheeks. He felt the brittle warmth entangling his body. His fluttery eyelashes twitched as his eye lids were tickled open by the radiation beaming through his windows. His hazel orbs were blasted with the golden rays which caused him to rub the sleep away and stretch his arms out to unleash the stiffened ligaments. He lazily slumped down his arms before gathering the strength to lift himself up to sit up straight but then a thunderous headache coated his skull causing him groan and clutch onto his head. It's almost as if he had a hangover.

Wait.

HUH?!?!?!?!??!!??

Beomgyu practically was snapped back into his senses. Memories from last night began to flood in and he choked up a croaky scream. He pulled his hair in shock and frustration. His eyes were shot open as he was utterly flabbergasted. Yeonjun and him...he began to gag at the idea that he and Yeonjun did the proper nasty last night. But when he tells you, it was good. He loved every second of it. However, it's Yeonjun and does Beomgyu do things with Yeonjun? No. Of course. Are you stupid? But he did. So suck it up.

 He immediately attempted to get out of the misery of his bed but a treacherous pain stroked his area causing him to grab onto the nearby wardrobe. His nails dug into the wooden frame of it as he tried to regain any sort of movement. His nose tickled the collar of the soft jacket he was buried within but something didn't seem right. That heathery essence with a hint of rose. This smelled so odd yet so familiar. Then it him. It's not his jacket. Beomgyu gasped and immediately realised he was wearing nothing underneath

It's Yeonjun's jacket...

Beomgyu thought to himself before throwing on some jeans and a shirt. He ran to the bathroom and rapidly brushed his teeth and threw on water on his face. He wiped his face with a soft towel and then grabbed his school bag near the door and stormed out the room, running down the stairs. Every movement he constructed of an epiphany of pain. He peered around the living room to see if a particular someone had come home and when his coast was clear, he sprinted out the front door to realise that his bike was nowhere to be seen. He whined as he was still trying to wear his shoes. As soon as he had a good grip on them, he dashed down the street towards his school. It hurt to even stand, let alone bloody sprint. 

Once he had his eyes on the destination, Beomgyu barged in through the grand entrance to the gravelled school grounds and pushed his way along the herds of students, towards the soccer pitch lying in the back of the building knowing that a certain someone would spreading their cockiness around like a disease in. The school air was shallow and dreadfully dense. The glamourous orb of sunlight dazzled the emerald gaze of the pitch. Once Beomgyu had his eyes on the devil itself, a flare was stimulated within him. Yeonjun was laughing along amongst some other 3rd years when his caramel orbs connected with Beomgyu's angered ones.

He stifled back a laugh to see with horrendous style of walking Beomgyu was portraying as he marched towards Yeonjun. However, he wasn't laughing when the youngster barged his stomach with the heavy load of his backpack which caused Yeonjun to groan loudly.

Beomgyu dropped his backpack on the ground angrily and watched as Yeonjun was clutching onto his stomach due to the impact.
"This is a fucking joke to you, huh?"
He clenched his jaw when he witnessed a mischievous smile creeping up on Yeonjun's lips.

Yeonjun began to hysterically laugh before turning to the 3rd years.
"Give us a minute, yeah?"
He watched the 3rd years retreating away. He then turned to face a furious Beomgyu. Yeonjun immediately noticed the jacket and smirked.
"I see you kept the jacket on"

Realisation hit Beomgyu like a truck. Blood rushed to his cheeks before he aggressively swinged the jacket off and threw it at Yeonjun's face.
"Keep your damn jacket"
He crossed his arms.
"What you did to me last night is fucked up"

Yeonjun sighed in a frustrated manner and picked the jacket off his own face.
"Don't lie to yourself, Beomgyu"
He leaned in close to Beomgyu's face and whispered.
"You loved every second of it"

Beomgyu's ear lobes turned hotter than lava as he shoved Yeonjun away.
"Don't come near me, you dick!"
He huffed.
"I hated it all!"

Yeonjun rolled his eyes and put his hands on his hips.
"Listen here, Cinderella, you literally initiated it all and you kissed back and may I remind you were genuinely begging your ass off in bed whilst calling me the mos-"
He was cut off with the a dreadful grip of a hand on his mouth.

"Okay I get it!"
Beomgyu released his grip on Yeonjun's mouth and stepped back.
"Tell anyone about this shit and I'll slice your throat"

Yeonjun scoffed and crossed your arms.
"You couldn't even if you tried"
He flung his jacket over his shoulder.
"and I'm glad we're on the same page"
Yeonjun flashed Beomgyu the fakest smile known to man kind whilst shoving him in the shoulder and walking away.

Beomgyu clenched his jaw and balled his fists.
"Darn you, Choi Yeonjun!"

Beomgyu ended up in his corner seat in the stuffy classroom swarming with students. The tender fondle conveyed by the honey diamond of sunshine created a crystal layer of gold on his hazel orbs causing him to blink rapidly. He winced as the pain in his lower was strangling him alive, causing his lungs to hurt too. Just then, he jumped when a familiar someone took the seat next to him. 

Beomgyu gave the boy a glare.
"You did that on purpose, didn't you, Taehyun?"
He narrowed his eyes at the latter.

Taehyun chuckled and began to spin his pen.
"Maybe I did, you'll never know"
He smiled as he unpacked his bag.
"What happened to you last night by the way?"

Beomgyu's eyes widened.
"W-What do you m-mean?"
He gulped, praying Taehyun doesn't know anything about what happened.

Taehyun took out his books.
"You didn't reply to a single message and I saw your bike when I was going home from debate club after school"
He put his bag down and faced Beomgyu.
"You legit went AWOL"

Beomgyu bit his lip trying to think of an excuse.
"I-I was just tired and the b-brakes on my bike weren't...braking so I just left it there"
He sat there with a hesitant smile, hoping Taehyun bought the excuse.

The latter nodded.
"I see"
He sighed and leaned back on his chair whilst pointing a pen at Beomgyu's face.
"We have band practice at lunch today so don't be late, got it?"

Beomgyu leaned back away from the pen and nodded.
"Y-Yeah, got it"

Hours floated by and soon enough, the glazing sun rose in the noon sky. As for Beomgyu, throughout his hours of lessons, his mind spiralled with the scandalous thoughts about what happened last night. He hated every fibre of the elder's being and most of time wanted to rip his heart out but that wicked experience fired something in him. He despised the fact it did though. However, Yeonjun being a quick fuck to him made him unexplainably miserable. Although he would never admit such deplorable things.