ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝: Tackle.

The distant tune of a harmonious melody built by an epiphany of chirps and tweets blasted in the boy's ear. He struggled underneath the touch of the euphoric sunlight gliding on his diamond-kissed skin. Yeonjun's eyelids twitched and soon fluttered open with a moment of fiddles and twists. He then winced at the unexplainable pain on his shoulder but then remembered he was hammering a door with in yesterday and now...a young boy was faded away in a beauty sleep on top of it. Yeonjun lifted his head slowly from the top of Beomgyu's and tried not to make any subtle movements so sleeping beauty over here wouldn't wake up. He just didn't want to hear that annoying voice this early in the morning. He scratched his messed up locks as he whipped out his phone to check the time. Only 7:14? There's still time until early morning soccer practice begins.

Suddenly, his eyes darted at the door when the door knob turned out of the blue. His eyes became widened in panic as he cannot be seen with Beomgyu like this. Without thinking, he threw the latter off him on the floor to make him groan in pain whilst grabbing his head. However, Yeonjun couldn't care less when his knight in shining armour had come to save him.

"S-SOOBIN!"
Yeonjun screamed in merriness. He practically leaped up from his spot and ran over to Soobin to pull him into a bear hug, leaving Beomgyu dying of brain injury on the floor.
"I have never been so happy to see you in my life!"

Soobin's eyes widened as Yeonjun came into view and ran into his arms.
"H-Hyung! Your alive!"
He exclaimed in joy and they began to leap around whilst hugging each other. Soobin released himself from the hug and grabbed Yeonjun's shoulders to shake him.
"Do you know how worried I was?!"

Yeonjun grabbed Soobin's arms to stop him.
"I was only gone for one night"
He chuckled.
"What did you think happened to me?"

Soobin blinked.
"Did you not check your phone?"
He stared at him in disbelief.

Yeonjun pulled out his phone and made an 'O' shape with his mouth.

"Oh, right"

Soobin crossed his arms

"Yeah-"
His eyes then landed on Beomgyu rotting away in the corner while drilling holes into the back of Yeonjun's head. Soobin tapped Yeonjun's shoulder and pointed at the other figure.
"What's he doing here?"

Beomgyu noticed the sudden attention and plastered a hesitant smile topped off with a small wave.
"H-Hey?"

Yeonjun nodded as if he just got reminded that Beomgyu even existed.
"Oh yeah, this knacker is the one that got us locked in here"

"WHA-"
Beomgyu was about to fight but then realised there's no point. 
"Whatever"
He walked over to his backpack and swinged it over his shoulder before getting Yeonjun's bag and shoving it at his chest.
"Here"

Yeonjun caught the bag and rolled his eyes.
"Thanks for your kind efforts"
He spat back as he began to walk out.

Beomgyu mocked Yeonjun's voice whilst following Yeonjun out and kicking the older in his bottom.
"I'll show you kind efforts"

Like that, they both began to fight like a bunch of wild cats by chasing each other and throwing brutal insults at one another. However, they forgot about poor old Soobin who was left dumbfounded and confused in the locker room.
"I have so many questions"
Soobin mumbled to himself as he scratched himself in the head.