ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜: Stuck.

4 weeks. 28 days of minacious contact with each other. Merciless and savage behaviour towards one another behind closed doors. The feverish touches now implanted between their bones. All they now saw was red. Pure crimson and blood shed which suffocated them both in the prison of Satan but it felt like a game. An unescapable game with unescapable feelings. 

Yeonjun was now resting away in the locker room with the jeopardising rock music bleeding down his ears. The thunderous pitter patter of the heavenly rain enraptured the room with a tranquil atmosphere lingering in the air. He hummed away at the song being blasted through his ear phones as he slipped on a red shirt and a black flannel. He chucked off his shorts and threw on his jeans. Yeonjun opened his locker whilst bopping his head to the rhythm and got himself his favourite cologne. He sprayed the herbal essence all over his body and covered his face with some gentle lotion. He was smothering it on his face when he felt a presence behind him.

He froze and then darted behind himself so he could jump the other but was halted when he realised who it was. He sighed and composed himself once again as he returned to applying his lotion.
"What are you doing here, Beomgyu?"
He turned to face the lockers.

Beomgyu snorted.
"Were you really about punch me in the face?"
He poked his head over Yeonjun's shoulder.

Yeonjun glared at him.
"That would be a dream come true"
He placed his lotion down and faced him.
"Don't you have anything better to do other than bother me?"

Beomgyu shrugged.
"I was put on this planet to pick at your ass"
He smiled before handing Yeonjun a black wallet.
"I came to give you this, you left it in my room last night"

Yeonjun snatched the wallet away and started to rummage through it.
"You didn't take cash out of it, did you?"
He picked in every corner of his wallet.

"Jeez, your welcome"
Beomgyu spat back sarcastically.
"You're the one leaving your stuff lying around my place"

The elder rolled his eyes, putting his wallet back in his pocket.
"Whatever"
He slammed his locket shut and locked it off before swinging his backpack over his shoulder.
"See ya later, your highness"

Beomgyu's eyes widened as Yeonjun was leaving the locker room so he quickly sprinted and grabbed Yeonjun's arm causing the elder to turn back to face him.
"W-Wait, don't leave"
He whispered softly.

Yeonjun scoffed at Beomgyu's behaviour.
"And why shall I not?"

"Because um..."
Beomgyu let go of his arm and scratched his head.
"Just because, okay?"

Oh, Beomgyu, your so naïve.

Yeonjun put on a sly smirk and began to walk maliciously towards Beomgyu.
"Is that so? Just because? Really?"
He threw his bag on the floor.

Beomgyu gulped at this sudden change of tone. He began to step back until his back hit a wall of icy cold lockers, pinching him with the frosty metal.
"What are you doing?"
He flinched when Yeonjun slammed his hand next to him on the lockers.

"Take a hard guess, Gyu"
Yeonjun peered into the round hazel doe eyes that Beomgyu held under his eye lids.
"Take a long hard guess"
He snickered at Beomgyu's flabbergasted reaction so decided to fuel his flare a bit more.
"You're horny, aren't you?"

Beomgyu became extremely red at the comment and faced down towards the ground, fiddling with the hem of the jacket.
"What makes you say that?"
He refused to make any sort of eye contact. Yeonjun's vile gaze was too much already.

Yeonjun couldn't help but let out a laugh at how clueless this boy was.
"Your highness, I'm not blind, okay? You have a goddamn Mount Everest creeping up in your pants"
He then leaned in to whisper into Beomgyu's ear lobes.
"And your also wearing my jacket again"

Beomgyu's eyes widened.
"I-It's a comfy j-jacket"
He was a complete mess. The way the elder was speaking to him, treating him and gazing at him was enough to cause him to be weaker than foam.

Yeonjun chuckled.
"Or do you just like the idea that it's mine?"

Beomgyu was genuinely about to have a seizure when that phrase came out of his mouth. He was having a bigger heart attack when Yeonjun's dashing eyes flickered at the latter's plum and kissable lips. They've done this a million times in the past week but it just gets more explosive and wild every time they pull it off. This adds to their fuelled up emotions for one another. Yeonjun began to lean in but then a ratting sound from the door caused their breaths to be held. The sound then stopped which caused Yeonjun to turn away from Beomgyu in curiosity. This left Beomgyu disappointed in a isolated glacial air space. Yeonjun walked towards the door and wrapped his palm around the door knob to fiddle with it and open the door but it simply wouldn't open.

"Fuck!"
Yeonjun cussed out loud as he struggled with the door knob which refused the summon the door knob.
"No no no!"

Beomgyu strolled over to the door.
"What happened?"
He watched as Yeonjun was literally having a boxing match with a door.

Yeonjun frustratedly attached his head to the door.
"What do you think, Einstein?"
He kicked the door in fury but then whined in pain.
"Ah fuck!"

Beomgyu blinked.
"Why the hell are you going ham over a door?"
He then tried to struggle with the door knob.
"Oh, it's locked"

Yeonjun groaned as he sat down on the benches with his head in his hands.
"No shit, Sherlock"
He huffed and scratched his head.
"It completely slipped my mind that it's after school hours and clubs just finished"
He then glared at Beomgyu.
"This is all your fault"

Beomgyu's jaw dropped in offense as he marched over to Yeonjun.
"How?! Aren't you the team captain? This is your responsibility"
He slumped down next to Yeonjun and pulled out his phone.
"At least one of us has to use our brains"

Yeonjun gave Beomgyu a bored look.
"If you're calling for help, there's no signal in here"

Beomgyu closed his eyes in frustration and put the phone back in his pocket.
"Great now I have to spend the whole night in here with a goblin because your dumbass forgot that we had to leave before 6 pm"

"Me?! If it weren't for your precumming dick I woulda left ages ago!"

"Well then you started playing along!"

"That's on you for making me horny, you jackass!"

"Huh?! How are your erections my responsibility!?"

"You- You know what! Don't speak to me for the rest of the night!"

"That's fine with me! I didn't want to see your face anyway!"