ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠: Free.

Guess whose back in the swing. Yup. It's them. The usual on and off routine of bickering, having sex, bickering, having sex. The extensive holidays had come along and soon enough, 31st of December had twinkled by. The air was frigid and bulky with a hint of enchanting mist which captivated the lustreless hazy city blooms. The room was cosy and coated with the essence of cinnamon which lingered in the warmly lit walls. There was a distant chortle of car horns vibrating against the atmosphere. There was an obscure shadowed outline of the new year's moon illuminating pure rays. There was a deafening silence slithering in the homely breeze of the room. 

The daffodil-like light lit the room up with a warm touch as the two lay there in silence. Beomgyu brushed back his locks as he laid there with his bony shoulders in show whilst blinking at the nourishing light emitted by his phone. However, Yeonjun who laid next to him, watched the younger one scrolling through his social with a sickening bored expression. Is this guy always so dull? 

Yeonjun sighed and rolled his eyes.
"Why the fuck do you look that dead on the last day of the year?
He lifted his arms to rest his head on them on the pillow.
"You should be out there drinking and partying"

Beomgyu shrugged, still not turning to Yeonjun and keeping his eyes on the phone.
"I couldn't even if I wanted to, my whole body hurts because of someone"
He remarked making Yeonjun roll his eyes. Beomgyu put his phone down and eyed Yeonjun who was laying next to him.
"Why? You want to get drunk with me again?"

Yeonjun snorted.
"Wouldn't hurt to do so"
He sighed and turned his head face Beomgyu.
"I want to take you somewhere tonight, I can't lie"

"Like what? The movies? I'm not heading to see the fireworks if that's what your suggesting, I see them every year"
Beomgyu furrowed his eyebrows.

Yeonjun shook his head and sat up straight.
"Get up and get yourself ready, we're heading out"
He was about to remove the blanket to get ready but then he stopped himself.
"Oh and at least try to make yourself look good and not your usual homeless self, yeah?"
He removed the blanket and stepped out.

Beomgyu blinked in confusion. He sat up straight as he watched Yeonjun walk over to the door.
"W-Why? Where are we going?"
He questioned.

Yeonjun smirked.
"You'll see"
He opened the door.
"I'll be in the downstairs bathroom getting ready so when you're done head down there"
He then left the room leaving a dumbfounded Beomgyu.

Beomgyu scratched the top of his scalp. A numerous number of possibilities ran through his head. Is Yeonjun going to take him clubbing or something? Well whatever it may be, he needed to look better than his usual and I quote homeless self. He got his nude figure out of the bed and he hissed once his bare feet touched the bitter cold floor. Beomgyu dove into the crevices of his bathroom and started up a steaming bath in which he submerged himself into for a good amount of time before stepping out and rapidly drying himself off. He swam through every inch of his wardrobe to find something decent and pulled out something that looked actually curtained his features perfectly.

A grunge drip tied itself around Beomgyu's flawless figure whilst hugging every muscle and skin  fibre on his body. He examined himself in the mirror and witnessed how he had transformed into such a seductive mannequin. Why did he even care? Was it because of Yeonjun? No. It mustn't have been. Beomgyu's eyes then landed on a eyeliner laying on the floor. It was like it was waiting for him because he does not remember buying that at all. He hesitantly picked it up and twisted the cap. Was he doing to do it? Well, it's safe to say that the boy had let his intrusive thoughts win. He delicately traced it along his eyelids, enhancing the ornamented speckled features that his eyes sparkled with.

"Yah, Beomgyu, do you have hair ge-"

Beomgyu span himself around to be met with the glimmering aroma of Yeonjun. The elder looked like charming as ever. He surely came prepared with a glamorous attire. His whole endearing aura was enough to sedate Beomgyu but he had to keep his composure. Can't be giving ourselves away to Yeonjun more than we already have, can we? But Beomgyu wasn't the only one knocked out of his shoes. Yeonjun was speechless. Almost as if every strength to speak or move was rattled away. Beomgyu looked better than ever. He already had the most seductive visage but now Yeonjun could drop on his knees. The newly added smoking eyeliner wasn't exactly being the best help. Beomgyu pierced his lips together and cleared his throat to brush away the oddly mutual tension.

"Did you n-need something?"
He questioned with a low and pressured tone.

Yeonjun blinked and snapped out his little moment.
"Uh yeah, I needed hair gel"
He began dart his vision everywhere else but Beomgyu. Yeonjun never got this nervous before, especially with Beomgyu. His so-called 'enemy and fuck buddy'. 

Beomgyu nodded.
"Yeah, I got some"
He gently pushed passed Yeonjun and strolled over to his draws. He rummaged through it and breathed in triumph when he found the tube. Beomgyu turned around and handed it to Yeonjun.
"Here"

Yeonjun grabbed the hair gel and turned to face the mirror. He undid the cap and squeezed some on his hand before beginning to shape his hair. He decided to spark up a conversation.
"So you excited for tonight?"
He spoke whilst concentrating.

Beomgyu rolled his eyes and leaned against the door.
"How am I supposed to convey excitement when I have no idea where on Earth you're taking me?"
He watched Yeonjun do his hair in the mirror.

Yeonjun snickered and turned around to face Beomgyu from a distance.
"Thought you would have a clue by now already"
He began to walk closer and closer to Beomgyu so now that he was inches away from his face.
"Let's just say it'll be wild.

Beomgyu raised an eyebrow.
"Wild, huh?"

"I'm Choi Yeonjun, your highness, I don't do boring"