ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙: Words.

The tender pitter patter of rain collided against his window as he threw the guitar pick in the air and caught it efficiently whilst laying in bed and facing the blank ceiling. The thunderous roar of the glooming nimbuses roaming around the atmosphere coated the skies. The dim illumination from the warmth of his lamp flooded the room. The swaying breeze dazzled the leaves outside his window making them lash against his window. 

The weekend had flown in and here Beomgyu was. Just laying there. Him. Rain. Him and the rain. He stopped throwing the pick into the air and brought it closer to his glistening orbs to examine closely. Beomgyu traced every outline. Every mark. Everything with observant vision. It was the matter of a fact that Heeseung preserved some romantic feelings for the boy.  Heeseung seemed like a nice boy even though they barely even interacted with proper actions and words. However, Beomgyu didn't feel much of a captivating heart beating around him nevertheless. 

With a sigh, he placed the guitar pick onto the night stand beside the lamp and soundlessly gawked at the ceiling. Pictures of a certain elder flashed into his mind. He flinched and immediately shook the thoughts away but they kept tangling in his mind like a rope around a tree. Keeping a tight and solemn grip. Suddenly, for the past few days, numerous encounters with Yeonjun had been creeping up in his mind. Without limit. Without a pattern. They just crashed his mind like a truck. He just closed his eyes and shook his head, denying any permission for them to enter.

It's just the adrenaline. Yeah. That's it.

Out of the blue, the clamorous hammering of the door bell had awaken him from his stance. He snapped his eyes open and sat up wondering who could be here at this hour. Beomgyu groaned and rolled his eyes as he sat up from his bed and mumbled a bunch of curse words before walking down stairs with an urgency and stomping towards the door.

"Okay okay I'm coming, God grief"
Beomgyu muttered with anger, turning the door knob to be revealed to a very reason for his decaying thoughts. His night-sky locks completely drenched and his body socked from top to bottom. Beomgyu bit his lips.
"What are you do-"

The latter sighed.
"I don't know if you noticed but I'm actually drowning out here so I would really appreciate it if you let me in"

"Why-"

Yeonjun just walked in a bored manner and kicked the door behind him with his feet. He faced Beomgyu with an idle expression, stuffing his hands into the pocket of his jeans.
"Did you honestly forget that I was coming over?"
He raised an eyebrow as he waited for an anticipated answer.

Beomgyu scratched his head as he tried to think. Failing to do so hence why he brought out his phone from the pocket of his hoodie before switching it on and scanning the home screen for the date. Saturday. He groaned as soon as he remembered.
"Fuck, it completely slipped my mind"
He sighed.
"You could've at least called or texted"

Yeonjun snorted.
"As if that's my responsibility when you're the whose supposed to remember"
He swung his bag from his shoulder and onto the floor.
"Let's get this over with"
He then turned himself around to face Beomgyu.
"Mind getting me a towel or are you just going to stand there looking pretty?"

Beomgyu huffed but hid away a sudden rush of rosemary drizzled on his cheeks. Then, he trotted off to the staircase whilst mumbling some curse words and began stomp his way up glaring at Yeonjun through the banister. What was he thinking? Beomgyu wouldn't survive a day of this rat's insults but at the same time, he lived for Yeonjun's sudden outbursts of flirtatious comments. Without another thought, he sighed and walked into his bedroom. His eyes lingered over the rack of new towels.

Just as he was about to grab a white towel, a slithering pair of arms tangled themselves around Beomgyu's waist tightly like pythons squeezing the life out of their prey. Beomgyu gasped loudly and the next thing he knew, his neck was being showered with wet kisses from behind. His silky lustrous glimmered under the dim lighting of the roaring illuminating thunder. He closed his eyes as he was being drugged by despicable emotions carried out within him. Beomgyu let out a gentle moan causing the culprit to smile as he painted his art on Beomgyu's delicate canvas.

"Y-Yeonjun, n-not now"
Beomgyu barely managed to whisper out as the feelings were stinging him one by one.
"The project..."

Yeonjun lifted his head from Beomgyu's neck to shift his focus on the boy's ear to whisper something into his ear.
"Fuck that"

Beomgyu was about to collapse at any moment. Every time this malicious beast played his little game, Beomgyu would want the floor to open up and swallow him. Right now he was gripping on for his life as dug his fingers into the edges of the rack in front of him.
"I-I'm serious, Yeonjun, we really need to-"

"Like I said fuck that"

"A-And why should we?"

"Because I want to fuck you instead"

"But you just sai-"

"God dammit, Beomgyu"

Yeonjun let out a whisper before spinning Beomgyu around and making the latter face him with widened eyes filled with passion and longing but it seemed hidden away. The elder rigidified his grip on the boy's snatched waist bringing him must closer so that their noses brushed against one another. They could feel each other's warm brittle pattern of beaths dancing against their mellow pink cheeks. Beomgyu examined how Yeonjun was still soaking wet from the pouring precipitation outside. He observed how his night shade locks glued themselves onto his forehead. This man definitely was a prince for hire. How could someone be this charming? Beomgyu pierced his lips while still dangling his eyes on the man pulling him closer by the second like a showman playing with his entertainers.

Beomgyu let out a deep sigh and bought his hands up to Yeonjun's shoulder for support.
"I see someone doesn't want to dry up, huh?"
He whispered out.

Yeonjun smirked before placing a strand of Beomgyu's hair behind his ear.
"How can I dry up when you're right here, eh?"
He chuckled in a low manner.

Beomgyu turned even redder as that comment caught him completely off guard.
"Just get a towel behind you"
He remarked hoping this would conquer a reaction out of Yeonjun.

Yeonjun raised an eyebrow. He then smiled mischievously and leaned over to Beomgyu's ear.

"I think I might need something much more than a towel, aren't I right...

. . .Beomgyu?"