Part 10

A long night it is. You're hyper aware of everything. The blanket against your smooth legs, the wind coming through your window chilling your hot body, your sleeping shorts rubbing against you in a pleasant way, your sleeping shirt rubbing against your... you kick off your blankets.

You revel in the slight breeze and you pant. The time on the clock says it's 2:33 am and you haven't slept a wink. You've never felt like this as intensely as you do or for as long. You've never felt like being taken.

There's a noise outside your door that makes you freeze. The tips of your fingers are underneath your waistband and you quickly remove them. There's a soft knock on your door before it opens. It's dark and you can't see much.

The silhouette of the body is familiar, long hair resting against pale shoulders. You know who it is and you hold your breath. She moves, takes small steps closer until she's at the end of the bed.

She's not wearing much, short shorts and a tank top. Her hands are tapping against her thighs and you watch intently. You want to reach out, to say something, but you can't.

Instead, of their own accord, your hands move onto your body. They move up to your breasts, squeeze, then move down, slowly and softly, and slip just under your waistband. You can hear her breathing quicken and can only imagine how dark her eyes are. You see her fingers push into thighs, the control to stop from reaching out.

Your own fingers start to massage your lower stomach, push against the tightness, causing little shocks of pleasure. Her breaths are deep now, her hands fists, her hips pushing outward. You move one hand out from your waistband and up under your shirt. Up up up until you reach your breast, massaging and squeezing. Little moans escape your mouth and your arousal deepens.

She lets out a quiet fuck before kneeling on your bed, her hands on her breast now. She moves her hair to one side and you can see her face now, see her wet her lips and bite at the bottom one. She's looking straight at you, then lower, at your hand working your breast, lower, your hand in your shorts.

You can't take it anymore. You need something to happen or you're going to explode. So you move your hands and sit up, closer to Lauren, closer... you tentatively place your hand on her shoulder, move it slowly up her neck, cup her cheek. You say her name, so softly, so raggedly, and her eyes shut tight. You move your hand to the back of her hair and tighten, causing her to groan. Her eyes open and they're black with arousal, and that's when it begins, ends.

She crashes her mouth against yours, her hands holding your face. She bites at your bottom lip, licks it, repeats until you open your mouth with a moan. Her tongue slips in and licks at the inside of your mouth and you can't breathe. She's straddling you now, hips undulating against you, and you feel her warmth.

You want to touch her, want her to touch you, want to feel her slick skin underneath your fingers, in your mouth, on your tongue. You want to writhe underneath her, want her to suck you into oblivion, want to be destroyed in a way you never thought about. You want to make her scream your name, want her to feel you for weeks.

You want - 'oh shit,' you groan out when she starts sucking at your pulse point. Your hands on her hips, grip tight, sure to leave crescent shaped scars. Your own hips start to arch upwards, wanting some kind of friction.

She moves over so that she's straddling just one leg, her hot core rubbing against you. And it's perfect. It's perfect because now you're getting some friction and you're undulating against each other.

It's feels good, so good, but you need more. You need to feel her skin on yours, two slick bodies writhing on each other. So you push her back, sit up on your knees, pull your shirt off. She's eyeing you like you're something to be devoured and you bite your lip. She moves her head down, down to your chest but you stop her. 'You too,' you rasp and she quickly takes off her tank top.