Part 9

It's been a week since your mom and Mike came home from their honeymoon and life with the Jauregui's is something else. When they're together, Mike and Lauren, they're loud and fun and always laughing. They banter back and forth and include anyone in their sight. It's great and you like watching them.

Sofi gets along greatly with them. It's weird sometimes to see Sofi hug Mike and interact with him in a daughter-father way, but you're glad he's there. You're glad he's family oriented and has accepted you all so greatly. You like seeing Sofi and Lauren do stuff together, whether it's watch tv or do a puzzle or play hide and seek. You like seeing your mom so happy.

You like Mike. You like that he gives you space and lets you make contact first. You like that when you hug him, he gives you a big bear hug back. Mike is kind and happy and he enjoys life and you like that.

You like Lauren. You like her in a different way and you're able to admit that now. You like her stupidly green eyes, how intense they are, how they show what she's feeling. You like her smile and her hair and her hands. You like Lauren but you don't want to mess everything up.

So during that first week with your new family, helping them move and get settled, you've kept your distance. You interacted with her in the least possible way without being rude. You kept your hands to yourself and tried not to look at her too much. Even though it made each day feel too long, you did it and you're proud of yourself.

It's Friday afternoon and your mom and Mike and Sofi went out. They went to the beach for some fresh air and you kind of regret not going. But there's a knot in your stomach and you wouldn't be much company. Lauren didn't go either, saying she wanted to fix up her room.

So it's just the two of you alone at home and you can hear her every move as you lay on your bed. Her room is next to yours and the walls aren't too thick and you can hear her sing along to the music. You close your eyes, trying to block her out, but you can't. You succumb to her voice.

About an hour later, the noise stops. All you hear is music, lower now, and that's it. You strain your ears to hear something and what you hear makes you blush. You sit up in bed and look at the wall separating your bedrooms.

You hear another moan, louder this time, and you're off your bed. You're heating up and Lauren is moaning and you don't know what to do. Should you make noise to let her know you're still there? Should you not do anything?

The next moan you hear is deep and you feel it deep in your stomach. Your heart is pounding and so is something else but no no no. No, you need to do something. Walking closer to the wall wasn't it but you're near it, your hands holding yourself up on the dresser.

Your head is down and your eyes are closed and you can hear Lauren clearly now. You can hear her pant and moan and groan and fuck fuck fuck, you can feel it between your legs. You don't want to do this, you don't want to hear her...

You want to feel her, you want her hands on you... in you. You want to taste her mouth and feel her tongue and you... Lauren curses, it's deep and raspy and you have to stop yourself from moaning. Her breathing is faster, you can hear her say yes yes yes and a long fuuuck and then a loud, long moan.

You tense your legs, try not to move, not to cause any friction. You have to deal with this, you have to relieve yourself, you have to. But Lauren makes noise, you can hear her standing up, walk to her door. You run to your bed and pull out your head phones, put them in and close your eyes.

She's in the restroom, turning on the shower. She's in there for fifteen minutes and you should have used that time to fix your problem. But you don't, instead making it worse by thinking of Lauren, naked, and wet, and fuck, you were doing so well.

The next few hours are torturous - Lauren in her room, you in yours, the wetness between your legs making you feel gross. When your mom and Sofi and Mike come home, you jump in the shower.

There you use the shower head to help you and when you come, it's strong and knee weakening but not as satisfying as you hoped. When you get out, you're still aroused, still wet and you hate it.

At dinner, you're uncomfortable. Your mom asks if you're okay, that you're looking a little flushed and you sort of lie. You tell her there's still a knot in your stomach - which is true - and you're feeling a little unwell - not true. Lauren looks at you, like she knows, and you excuse yourself.

It's going to be a long night.