7. A Ray of Hope

Nathan joint at the obi headquarter that same day.

He wished God to find his lost lover, tho obi teem was shocked to see Noris as he was head bodyguard of Roman to show up just to find some ordinary bodyguard. But with going days they realise it's personal.

Nathan has taken out half of his salary on the days he left from Bangkok. His phone could not be traced due to being a satellite phone with major setting as it was given my Roman.

They could call him but he didn't pic up call knowing if he did they will definitely find him.

_______________________________________________________________

On Nathan side he was one month pregnant. He started working as a waiter in one of the restaurants. Initially he didn't talk to anyone only missed his lover all day.

Sometimes he use to dream about him and Noris playing with a small baby. While Nathan prepared his baby food.

He often use to sit in beach reading pregnancy books.

He had lots of time to think about so he tried to think towards positive future even if it's without Noris in it.

He wished that Roman's people wouldn't waste time finding him as he didn't wanted to go back because if he did he will definitely have to face Noris. He remember Keith laughing at him and if he went back all the people will humiliate him for being a man who's pregnant.

"Hi" a women said, Nathan looked up she looks like a foreigner. As he was sitting in a beach after his shift hours thinking.

Fair face less cloths kind face.

"Hi" Nathan said back with a smile.

"Can I sit here" she asked kindly. Nathan nodded.

"Hi my name is Olivia" women said.

"Hi.. I am (Nathan thought for a moment) Tan" Nathan replied.

"Hi Tan I saw you sitting there for a while now are you alright" Olivia asked.

"I am fine don't worry just thinking about past" Nathan replied.

Nathan actually lied about his identity in this island he told everyone that he is a Russian guy named Tan.

"You work here right?" Women asked, Nathan nodded.

"Ohh that's great, I came here on a solo trip too" girl said.

Both sat and talked about general things. And frankly the girl was pretty talkative person most of the time Nathan just stood there listening.

_______________________________________________________________

"Are you serious do you even have any idea how dangerous this is? Your telling me you guys think that Maison hacked the computer he use to work in the bulletin tower" Roman roared.

"Sir we are not sure but since Maison is still no where to be found and there are some unusually activities going on in the lab" subordinate said.

"What is obi doing can't they just find Maison, my two employee are missing and you are doing literally nothing" Roman said he was angry.

"Sorry sir we will try to find them as quick as possible" he said and left.

After that observing that Roman was quit stressed, Keith decided to work with obi to find Maison before he create a bigger blunder.

_______________________________________________________________

One week later

Norise is sitting in office working.

"Sir" one of subordinate came to Noris.

"Yes" Noris replied.

"Sir there is a cast transfer made from Nathan's card the cash has been transfered to some hotel.

"What show me the account number and location of the place" Noris said as he moved to that persons table.

"Sir look about 25 min ago there was about of 10 dollars made from another saving account of Nathan to the account of this..... it seem like a restaurant or inn account" he said.

"What's the location of this inn" norise asked.

"Sir it's one of the Island in Pacific ocean, it's small island only 700 people live there at the moment and non if out obi person is there at the moment" he said.

"Okay, send me the name and location of the island andadress on the inn" Noris Said.

"I finally found him" Norise said with a smile but always felt that what if he won't find Nathan there what will he do then.

Nathan went back to Roman office.

Knock knock

"Come in" Roman said who was busy sitting and working.

"Sir I found him" Nosise said with a smile.

"Who?" Roman asked as he was waiting to hear from any subordinates that they found Maison.

"Nathan Sir, I found him" Noris said with a smile.

"Ohh..... great" Roman replied. Sad for the fact Maison is still nowhere to be found and happy that he got to see Noris smile after so long.

"Norise sit down" Roman said calmly.

Norise sat in the couch where Roman accompanied him.

"Look when you meet him, try to talk it out. Don't yell at him or try to capture him like he is some sort of prisoner.

Look Noris, you need to understand. Life is unpredictable so live in the moment. I know you have enough saving to give a good life to your boyfriend and child so why not.

Look when you go there talk to him try to understand him give him time. Tell him he can come back if he wants don't force him.

I won't punish him from running away because I believe it's some how my fault and yours to you were not a good boyfriend to treat him like this" Roman said.

"I know sir, I was wrong" Noris said.

"Live your life Noris who knows what happens in future. Okay and don't worry I will transfer you one year salary to you in advance just go head and be happy with your wife and child" Roman said.

"Thankyou so much Roman" Noris Said in serious voice.

That same night Noris called the private plan to take him to the island.

By next morning he was there with 2 suitcase.

"I will find you baby" Norise said. As he landed on the grounds of that island.

Nosise Check in to the hotel inn.

He went to grab something to have for breakfast when he saw a familiar face.

*to be continued*