21. Life saver

Finally Maison reaches up to the hospital where Nathan was admitted.

Nathan is still not concious.

Maison goes to see Nathan he smiles looking at his big belly.

"Is it twins" Maison asks.

"Yes" Noris replied.

"Doctor this is Maison who was the doctor who did surgery for my husband and Maison this lady has been taking care of Nathan from last 5 months" Noris said.

"Why is he asleep he seem unconscious" Maison asks.

Lady looks at Maison face it had brushes bandages he seem like a criminal ran away from jail.

Lady is a little scared to talk to Maison he looks scary.

"Ahh ahh I gave him this medicine because he was in to much pain" she tells Maison.

"What's the fuck, this is not right, don't you know that your doctor right don't you know basic think that pregnant ladies shouldn't be given any drug" Maison yelled.

The lady got scared.

"Maison control she did what she knew the best" Noris said.

"What if your children's die is that will be the best" Maison yelled.

"Maison calm down and do the treatment" Norise yelled.

"Plan bring me these these medicines" Maison wrote on a paper and hand it over to other bodyguard.

"You can leave now I am here" Maison saud rudely to the Lady doctor.

"Please come with me" Noris took lady out.

"I am so sorry he is bit frustrated" Noris said.

"Is he even a doctor he looks like a criminal" lady said.

"He is a doctor don't worry" Noris replied.

"These are the reports I have brought and the test i did on Nathan from last five months it will help you gaving him treatment ahead" girl handed the documents.

"I am so sorry for his rude treatment to you, go with my friend he will do your payment and send you back to the Island with your team Thankyou so much" Noris said. Then lady with his team went away.

After some time.

Noris and Maison are sitting down.

Maison is checking the documents and Norise is just waiting for Nathan to get up.

Noris feels Nathan is moving he gets up.

Nathan slowly opens his eyes.

"Noris" Nathan said in sleepy voice.

"Nathan baby your awake how are you feeling" Noris asked.

Nathan look at Maison at first he didn't recognize him but then he couldn't help to notice his golden hair.

"Maison" Nathan said.

"How are you feeling now" Maison asked.

His voice made sure that he is Maison only.

Nathan tured around his face in anger.

"Noris tell this bastared to get lost" Nathan said in a slow voice as he was still sick.

"Then who will treat you if I get lost your dear husband brought me out from dungent just to treat you" Maison said in scarstic tone.

"Noris" Nathan said holding his hand in pain he will still week.

"Ahh ahh it's paining again ahh ahh" Nathan cried.

"Where" Maison asked.

Nathan showed in bottom of abdominal.

"Plan please arrange Nathan to take to the Obstetric ultrasound machine" Maison said.

As he went out Nathan was in pain and holding Norise hand.

"Ahh ahh Please my babies" Nathan cried.

Maison brought the machine inside the room.

He started unwrapping Nathan body to check.

He put gel on his tummy applied on the device, and rotate it around Nathan tummy seeing the inside he understood what is the problem. The children inside are in pain that's why Nathan is in pain.

Maison sat down to understand what drug should be given so there will be no problem ahead.

Then he came out with asoultion he made Plan bring two medicines and then mixed it up really according to his knowledge and then fed it to Nathan.

In some time the Nathan was better.

It was just a small matter but the doctor in the island was not codified enough to recognize the problem.

After Nathan got better Norise fed him food.

He then slept.

Maison was send back to the dungent for time bring.

Noris told plan to keep an eye on Nathan he has to run an earing.

Noris went to Keith house.

Keith was taking on phone to his secretary in Italy.

"Sir Noris is here" Astro said.

"Tell him to wait I'll be there in some time" Keith said.

After some time Keith came out.

"Hello Noris how are you" Keith said.

"I am good Keith, you seem good" Noris said.

"Yes I am how is Nathan is he better now" Keith asked.

"Yes he is better how he is in hospital right now" Noris replied.

"So tell me what do you want to discuss about" Keith asked as he sat down on couch.

"Sir ahh Maison has some condition then only he would treat Nathan" Noris said.

"That was something expected, tell me what does he demand for" Keith asked in calm tone.

"He wants his freedom, he wants someone to be send to bulletin tunnel to collect data and medicine supply, he wants money and he wants to resign from being under Roman he wants to live a pieceful life after delivering children's. Sir he wants a government job in the country's top lab in which ever country he feels like he promissed not to leak any details, and he wants you to stop punishing him with your silly tactics" Noris said.

"How much money is he demanding" Keith asked.

"He is asking for 2 lack dollers" Noris replied.

"Okay I head all his condition but my question is where will Nathan stay untill the delivery so Maison can treat him all he wants and it should be a save space to" Keith asked.

"I have yet not decided that sir" Noris replied.

"Sir can I say something" Astro asked permission.

"Say it" Keith said.

"Sir they can live here only if your confertable" Astro said.

"I have no problem" Keith replied.

"But wait for me to discuss it to Roman first then I'll let you know" Keith said.

"Thankyou so much Sir" Noris replied.

*to be continued*

Nathan Norisजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें