Astro Olivia

Olivia guided Astro to the bar from where they brought drinks.

They walked back to the beach. To drink and talk.

"So Astro what do you do?" Olivia asked.

"Simple question, I work as a Assistant/Secretary for Keith" astro replied.

"The guy who was clinging on to the bigger guy right" Olivia asked.

"Yes, he is a bit Clingy" Astro replied.

"So is it fun interesting job" Olivia asked.

"You can say that since I am with Keith he is a bit clindish at time but very professional at work" Astro said then he realized he should control himself what if Olivia is spy.

"What do you do Olivia" Astro asked

"I am a traveller I am a creature who loves to explore places I live in cities to know there stories and post it online to earn money" Olivia replied.

"I also use to travel a lot when I was with Roman but I never explore because lack of time mostly I need to make sure everything is at place and I don't even get time for sleep" Astro replied.

"But I love sleeping a lot I mean I love to travel ans sleep to i love to rest" Olivia saud she was a free bird without baggage.

'Does she mean sleeping a lot with men...... no no no Astro don't ask her she will slap you and call you a pervert' Astro thought.

"Do you wanna walk in the empty roads of the city" Olivia asked.

"Sure" astro said.

"So what about your girlfriend she must be really annoyed but your job" Olivia said.

"I don't have a girlfriend because I don't have time even for myself" Astro replied.

"What are your hobbies" Olivia asked.

"Call me old school but I like to read Shakespeare, I feel it has a aura that no one ever could even touch" Astro said.

"You love to read Romance but you tell me your single that's bad" Olivia said with a laugh.

'Wow she has a glass figure Literally' Astro checked out girl from behind. Her back jeans shorts with a colourfull shimmer crop top. Which reveled his glass shape waist connecting perfectly flat belly.

Her open little curly hair bit brownish with a beautiful face which made her look 22 or 23 max.

"Hey where are you so lost" Olivia said.

"Nothing" Astro said.

Both of there beer bottle were empty.

"You want more" Olivia asked.

"No, Hey where is your place" Astro asked.

"It's around 2 km from here aprox" Olivia replied.

"Let's go there" Astro said.

"Cool" Olivia replied, pretending she understood nothing.

"You know I have knows Noris from before, we met once I remember his face" Olivia said.

"Where did you meet him. We have worked together for last 8 years" Astro said.

"I actually in college days I use to work as a prostitute just for couple of months to pay my fees...... so we met in Newyork once we slept together once" Olivia said.

"Ohh" Astro replied.

'I hate you for this Noris there must be many why did you slept with Olivia let me see you I'll kick your ass' Astro cursed in mind.