20. Maison

Noris was sitting in the private plane on my way to Thiland.

He was hoping everything would be alright.

Noris was getting stressed so he called Astro again.

Ring Ring

"Hello" Astro said.

"Hey can I talk to Keith, if he is around and available" Noris said.

"Wait let me ask him" Astro said.

Keith was sitting making tattoo in his house.

Keith was focused as it was a huge tattoo of open wings that one of there mutual friends wanted.

Astro stood there waiting.

Keith looked up.

"Sir it's a bit urgent" Astro said.

Keith put up the nip and cleaned it with a cloth.

"Hey give me 5 I'll be back" Keith said to his friend.

"What's up Astro" Keith asked.

"Sir Nathan and Norise are on there way to Thailand, Noris wasts to see Maison" Astro said.

"Ohh is it an emergency, is Nathan alright" Keith asked with concern.

"Sir he has pain in his body and doctors can't figure out why so he has to be treated by Maison only as he did surgery" Astro said.

"Okay" Keith replied.

"Sir Noris is on phone he wants to talk to you" Astro said.

"Okay give me the phone" Keith said.

Astro press unhold to give it to Keith.

"Hey what's up" Keith asked.

"Sir I want to meet Maison" Noris said.

"Okay take address from Astro and meet him tell him to treat Nathan let me know what he says if any problem call me" Keith said.

"Okay Sir" Noris replied.

Keith hung up the phone.

Noris actually wanted to beat Maison so hard that he must die but right now he needs to calm down and talk to him and convince him to treat Nathan.

Noris looked at Nathan's face he was sleeping sound but what Noris loses both Nathan and children.

The plan was about to land.

Astro send some bodyguard to help Noris.

Noris met Plan (one of his friend bodyguard)

Plan took Nathan and doctor stuff to the hospital to get him admitted and Noris went to meet Maison.

Noris went to the dark room where Maison was kept from last 5 months, he was torched given sex drugs rapped hundreds of times. He was beaten twice a day but no one let's him die he was even treated by doctor often times.

Norise stepped in the room, it look like a jail really, it had a wooden bed with torn out mattress.

Noris switched on a Yellow light.

Maison was lie there there was blood on his lips and sides were cut.

He had stitched on multiple places just on his face. He smelled like fish. He was wearing a torn out shirt with shorts.

He seem like he had been tramped just this morning.

His eyes were closed he was sleeping due to overly exhausted.

"Maison Maison" Noris called.

"Do what ever your here for and leave you reek" Maison yelled in anger.

Seem like he was nor sleeping after all.

"Maison get up I am here to talk" Noris said in Loud voice.

Maison finally opened his eyes. He saw Noris face he wasn't shocked he was expecting him from a while now.

"Your finally here what do you want tell me" Mansion said as he struggled to get up and sit.

"Maison frankly I want to beat you to death but I can't because I still need you to treat my Nathan" Noris said frankly as he was still angry at Maison.

"To honest, aren't you afraid I'll let Nathan just die with your child inside" Maison said.

Noris got up to hold his color he was so angry.

"Relax you still need me Noris" Maison said he was broken but still angry.

Noris put Maison Down.

"It was your fault Maison you did secret surgery on him if Nathan dies your experiment will be also waste of time. Think about it if Nathan survives your theory will get proved" Noris replied in a diplomatic tone as he needed Maison to help him.

"Fuck my experiment I was brutally punished by Keith, do you even know how much drug they gave me on regular basis to make me a whore these men have sex with me when ever they feel like. I don't want this I want freedom nothing else matter for me just freedom" Maison said.

"I'll get you your freedom what ever you want I'll sit and convince Keith I'll convince Roman just come with me just finish what your started. Nathan trusted you like a friend you made him pregnant aren't you responsible to bring my children's safely to life" Noris asked.

Maison tured to look at him.

"You would get me out of here" Maison asked.

Noris nodded.

"Then I have few condition" Maison said.

Noris gets out of the dungent.

He calls Astro again.

"Hello" Astro said.

"Let me talk to Keith" Noris said.

"Hey Noris" Keith took the phone.

"Sir I talk to Maison, I need him to go with me to check up Nathan right now in the hospital" Noris said.

"Okay take him with you for now" Keith said.

"Sir I gave some things to discuss with you tonight" Noris said.

"Okay come home" Keith replied.

"Okay Thankyou Sir" Noris said.

Keith hung up.

"Astro let him wear the device in his leg and let him go with Noris for this moment atleast the treatment will start let 2 bodyguards go with him" Keith said.

(The Device means there will be a electric belt attached to Maison leg, it will be connected to system. Maison can't leave or go anywhere else or if he trues to run he will get a electric short the device will also have GPS inbuilt)

Maison was treated he got cleared he took bath doctor put up bandages in his wounds some of wounds were stitched. He was made to wear device and then he accompanied Noris to the hospital where Nathan was admitted.

*to be continued*