12. Like a dream

Nathan thought.

"Ohh.... give me some time. But you won't force me to do anything and always listen to me or I'll ran away again" Nathan warned.

"Baby it's your house you can do anything you feel like" Noris Said with sweet voice.

"Now give me more ice cream" Nathan said with a pounding face.

"Don't make that face, I'll kiss you" Noris threatened.

Nathan focused on eating ice cream rather than giving attention to Nathan.

"Noris" Nathan said.

"Yes baby" Noris replied.

"I want to go to a club far of from here. I am asking you to take me I wanted to go there. I wanted to go there for a long time but couldn't go there" Nathan said.

"Okay I'll take you" Noris said.

'Huh did I just convince him so fast.... before I use to tell him to take me here there but he always say no we use to go when Keith Roman went on a date only that time we were able to spent time together.... what's wrong with him.... or it's a conspiracy...... or............ fuck it I dont know" Nathan said.

"Are you seriously going to take me there" Nathan asked again.

"Yes I will take you where ever you want me to" Noris said.

Later

They were ready to go.

Noris asked Case and booked a car for him and Noris so test they can drive there safely and come back safely.

"Nathan are you ready the car is already here" Noris Said. But when he actually looked up he was stunning Nathan was looking so good with black belt bottom pants and ofwhite shiny skirt.

"Wow you look so beautiful baby" Noris.

'Wow did he just compliment me' Nathan thought his face blushed with blushed.

"I think we should go now" Nathan said no doubt Noris looked hot to but he always dress up sexy with Roman as well no doubt girls go crazy for him.

Both sat in the car. Noris put his arms around Nathan and smelled his body Colin.

"Baby can you not be so sexy. Some time I can't control myself" Noris said sniffing Nathan's neck.

Nathan got Goosebumps all over his body.

"Let's go we are getting late" Nathan Said finding a passage to run.

They reached there it was a cool closed place unlike all open bars on that island but it had good music and vibe.

Nathan had a smile on hus face. They sat on the comfortable sofa.

"Sir what can I get you" a waitress came by in while shirt skirt and red crop top.

"We will have mocktails. Cerry blossom sprite... for my wife and I'll take coconut water with twist" Noris ordered.

She took and left.

"Noris do you still remember what I likes but I thought you forgot. Tell ne why you never use to call me back. Do I really tire you out" Nathan asked.

"Baby.. I am sorry... but I was really in a mess that time I was dealing with those masscure people..... they are dangerous and I saw something that I can't even tell Roman. I was so depressed when I saw Those images... They did human trafficking and........ killed people brutally....
I had to go to meditation camp and take therapy. I am sorry I understand now I should have shared with you but I will try to share my problems with you in future baby" Noris pored out his heart.

Nathan didn't understand but tried to understand his boyfriend problem.

The drinks were served.

They started drinking.

"Baby I'll come back from washroom" Noris Said as he kissed Nathan cheeks and got up from sofa.

The a waitress come by to give a glass of wiskey.

"Sorry we didn't order this" Nathan said.

"It's from them sir" waiter said. Nathan looked at some bear guys looking at him.

"I don't need it" Nathan said.

One of the guy walked in.

"Wow such a sweet boy..... you can complete your job here then go with us we will give you good money for 2 nights.... not a bad offer" guy Said arrogantly.

"I am not intrested" Nathan said as he got up. Said a little loudly.

Manager walked over.

"Sir Please...... we won't allow you to harras our customers" Manager Said as the waiter lady and alredy sign to the bodyguard that they are creating trouble here.

The man arrogantly looked at manager and went back to his seat with disappointment. Those men thought Nathan was a escort and the guy beside him hired him for night.

The waitress took the drink and apologised.

In no time Noris got back.

'Thank god Noris didn't see them if he wound have they won't have returned in one piece' Nathan thought.

Later they ordered food and Nathan ate with full of passion that was like a beautiful dream in Noris eyes.

After that desert was served. Which Nathan enjoyed not even his but Noris is as well.

After that Nathan was lying on Noris shoulders enjoying music.

A song came up.

Nathan got excited.

"Baby do you want to dance" Noris said.

Nathan nodded.

Both got up went to the dance floor. Put arms around each other like a couple and stated doing slow dance.

Nathan felt so good like a dream.

He was smiling.

After some time Noris adviced to go home Nathan nodded he was tired.

Nathan slept in the car.

Noris carried him in the studio apartment.

Then he undress him to clean him up and made him wear pazamas so he can sleep piecefully.

Noris himself felt very good this night was so good.

Later night.

"Ahh..... Ahh..... Ohh......" Nathan morn in sleep.

"Yeah.............ohh................... Fuck" Nathan morn again. His body was hot.

Noris oped him eyes hearing this morn.

*To be continued*