" Did I make such a poor face that you sympathy me? " Jade asked, his voice tinged in mischief.

" My heart can't bare to see you got defeated by me. So, I just fell into your trap, " Tokaku replied.

" That means you love me dearly, " Jade said.

" I love YOU and my friends dearly, " Tokaku corrected him.

Once they were done playing snooker, the young couple left the billiards center and headed for a hang out at the lounge. Jade offered himself to buy them both smoothies. Although Tokaku refused him to pay, Jade kept on ordering and bought her a blueberry flavoured smoothie while he had yam smoothie. The young couple then seated on a vacant table. They sipped on their smoothies and both were amazed by its refreshing, delicious flavors.

Jade's gaze fell on his girlfriend's smoothie and thought of trying to taste it, so he asked her if she would to exchange smoothies with him to taste them. Tokaku agreed and they exchanged smoothies. When both tasted each other's smoothies, the young couple were stunned.

" Yum," Tokaku trailed, her piercing blue eyes gaped.

"Your smoothie are sour and sweet at the same time," Jade commented, taking a liking on the blueberry flavoured smoothie.

Once they were done drinking, they conversed with each other when Tokaku remembered about school. She asked her boyfriend about what happened to Night Raven College when she was abducted by Kaiba. Jade responded that the school went panic as the new made them stumped because they were unable to believe Kaiba, a professor stabbed him and kidnapped an Octavinelle student. A house warden emergency meeting was held, discussing about the serious matter. From now on, the school made a cautionary procedures on selecting teachers, that what Floyd told Jade.

Mentioning about school, suddenly, she remembered about Jack and Epel. She was wondering about their well-being and their reaction to her abduction. They must be worried sick about her, thinking about her well-being.

"Jade, how about Jack and Epel? Are they alright?" Tokaku asked her boyfriend, wanting for answers regarding her friends.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know anything about their current state, but I'm sure they are fine and are worrying about you to return school safely," Jade answered, reassuring his girlfriend to not worry.

Despite Jade reassured her, Tokaku remained worry about her friends. However,like Jade said, her friends might have recovered and were waiting for her safe return. She thought that she could call them to ease their concerns. She told Jade that she wanted to have a phone call with Jack and Epel tonight, so they will be in ease to know she was saved, to which Jade agreed.

The young couple continued to drink their smoothies until finished. Before they left the lounge, Jade asked Tokaku if she would like to throw darts with him at one of the booth on the cruise ship. Tokaku agreed. Soon after, they off to play darts at the booth mentioned by Jade. Just like at the billiards centre, Jade couldn't competed with Tokaku who threw all of her darts, perfectly hitting the center. He was defeated by his girlfriend once more. Tokaku remained unfazed about her amazing shots though the passerbys even the booth keeper were stunned and amazed with her perfect throw. When she was declared as a winner, the booth keeper gifted her a stuffed rabbit.

Tokaku accepted the stuffed rabbit though she was not fond of stuffed animals. Soon after, Jade brought her to the dining hall for lunch. They've got themselves some food at the buffet and seated on a vacant table. Tokaku had cold noodles while Jade had a full set of English lunch. He had a big portion of meal. Tokaku was unfazed about it since Jade once told her that he had a low blood pressure.

As they ate, Jade noticed Tokaku glancing at his plate occasionally. "Would you like to try some of this?" he asked, offering her a forkful of his roast beef. Tokaku hesitated for a moment, then nodded and took a bite. Her eyes widened slightly as the savory flavors burst in her mouth.

"It's good," she said, her usual stoic expression softening just a bit. Jade smiled, pleased that she was enjoying it.

The two continued their meal in comfortable silence, occasionally exchanging glances or small talk. Tokaku found herself surprisingly at ease in Jade's company, the stuffed rabbit sitting beside her on the table as a silent witness to their growing bond.

As they finished their food, Jade leaned back in his chair, patting his stomach contentedly. "That really hit the spot," he said, flashing Tokaku a warm smile. She nodded in agreement, feeling a sense of satisfaction herself.

As they prepared to leave, Tokaku paused, her gaze falling on the stuffed rabbit. She reached out and gently ran her fingers over its soft fur, a small smile tugging at the corners of her lips. Jade watched her, his own expression softening as he realized the significance of the gesture.

Without a word, the two made their way out of the dining hall, the stuffed rabbit tucked safely under Tokaku's arm as they walked side by side, their bond growing stronger with each passing moment.