𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

"We just kissed blah blah blah it won't happen again." Harvey answers for me.

"Exactly." I agree. "Was it because other people were around?" she asks.

"No, it was in the elevator." I admit. "Oh my god." Her voice sounding amazed.

"Yeah, well we were drunk." I shrug.

"So let me get this straight." Nate puts his hands up. "Harvey and Maddie, sworn to hate each other kissed."

"Yes, now can we drop it." I could see Harvey sneer at me.

He whispers into my ear. "You don't hate me though do you."

Why did I tell him that?

"Shush." I say under my breath.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

We arrive at the gorgeous beach that stretched endlessly. Crystal clear blue water that simmers in the sunlight is filled with people splashing and jumping around. There is powdery sand that is soft to touch.

My hair blows in the salty wind, and I place down my towel. The other girls meet up with us and lay their towel down. I take of my pants leaving me in just my bikini and I lay with my stomach down on the towel.

"Mads you, okay?" Olivia asks me. "Of course." I smile.

I love this woman.

She pulls off her white flowy dress leaving her in dark red bikini. "Olivia that colour is gorgeous on you." I smile.

"Ah I love you Mads." She grins, walking over to the water. "It's warm." Her and Avery say.

Bella pulls her hair out of the messy bun. "You coming Mads?" "Yep."

I ate a croissant this morning.

Maddie shut up nobody cares. I need to stop caring about what my body looks like. I take a deep breath. I get up slowly and walk to the water dipping my toes in it.

Olivia interlocks our arms and pulls me into the water. "Isn't it nice?" She squints.

Nate comes around and wraps his arms around her taking his sunnies off and giving them to her. "Aw Nate." She kisses his cheek.

I look in the distance and I see Harvey stuck with a couple girls.

Bro is such a player. I roll my eyes and go walk over to them knowing he needs my help.

"Hi guys." I wrap my arm around his waist and his arm goes to mine.

"Hey Maddie." Eloise smiles. But all I could fucking feel was Harvey drawing circles with his thumb on the side of my waist.

"See you later Harvey." The girls giggle and walk off.

We both pull off each other. "You're welcome." I cross my arms.

His eyes trail up and down my body, a smirk forms on his face. "Thanks, Mads."

He walks up but I catch up to him. "Who gave you permission to say that?"

He throws his hands in the air. "Oh, come on! You said we were frenemies and friends call you that."

"Fine." I walk over to find my friends.

Olivia is laying on the sand tanning. She flips over so she is on her stomach, and I join her. A huge smile spreads across her face. "Madison Ford. Tell me what the hell is going on with you and Harvey."

I brush a hand through my hair. "I told you, it was an accident." I replay the kiss in my mind, and I can already feel my cheeks warm up.

"Maddie, by the look on your face there is more."

I exhale. "Okay maybe there is." I say in defeat.

I whisper so others don't hear. "As much as I do not like him, there was just something different last night, I know we were drunk, but it was something else." I try to explain.

"That makes sense." She nods.

"But I am sure he does not feel that way." I let out a worried laugh.

"Who knows, maybe he does." She gives me a bump in the shoulder and looks away.

I gasp. "Olivia Hansley what do you know?"

"Okay just promise not to tell anyone?" "Of course not."

She takes a deep breath. "Well Nate told me that when he came back Harvey was stressing something about an elevator and dancing at the club." She continues "That's when Nate and I put two and two together and realised it was you."

"Harvey was stressed?" I say shocked.

"I guess so." She shrugs. "This means nothing, we still don't like each other." I try to block out everything that I was wanting to say.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

I honestly love Olivia everyone needs her in their life.