CHAPTER 39•||End?? or.....||•

AUTHOR'S POV:

Yn:(screamed) Tae....wh..what do you think you are doing?

(Yn started moving towards him but he immediately stopped her)

Tae: Don't come forward yn...stop there..

Yn: Shutup..I-

Tae: Yn, stop moving otherwise I'll keep moving back.

Yn: No..okay..okay I'm not moving but tae....please..please come here. Please..

Taehyung: No..

Yn: N.. no? What's wrong with you tae?

Taehyung: Wrong with me? What's wrong with youu ynnie?

Yn: Tae please come here..stop moving and come back..

Taehyung shook his head as no, making yn more scared..

Yn: Tae..this is not funny. Come here imm-

Taehyung: Tell me you won't leave and I'll come to you.

Yn: Tae..I..I ha-

Taehyung: You won't stay, will you? Then why should I stay?

Yn: Stop being childish..thi-

Taehyung: If you won't be here, then why would I?

Yn: What about your brother? Jimin? Aecha? How can you even think of leaving them?

(yn slowly slowly moved towards him, diverting his mind while talking)

Tae: How can you even think of leaving them too ynnie? your own child? Why are you being so selfish? Are you even considering what will happen to him?

Yn: I'm considering that, that's why I'm leaving tae. I need to leave to secure his future, to give him a good life which I won't be able to.

Tae: And how do you know that?

Yn: I....I...just know..

Tae: Did he ever complain of anything to you? Was he ever angry with you for not giving something? No right? Because you did give him the life he want, he deserves..

Yn: You are not understanding tae..

Tae: Then make me..

(Yn shook her head, her eyes became watery and then she looked at him, shouting at him while tears run down her cheeks)

Yn: Do you think I want to leave? That I want to leave my child here? The one who gave me reason to live?Nooo...But I h...have to.. I have to..

Tae: You don't have to cupcake..We'll find a way. Just stay, give me-

Yn: But because of my own selfish reason, I can't destroy his future..I can't tae..I won't be able to live with the fact that he could have a better life if only I wasn't here.

Tae: cupcake, pl-

Yn: And you...I have already destroyed your life for past 7 years tae, I can't do that to you anymore. You deserve to be happy, deserve to live your life not keep on ruining it because of me.

Tae: Ynnie, shutup... Yo-

(He was about to move towards her when his foot slip, and he screamed)

Yn: Taee......Noooooo

YN'S POV:
I don't know what happened in the past few seconds.I just know taehyung is here, in my arms or I'm in his arms but he's here, he's safe,he's breathing,he's alive.

For a second, I thought I lost him and this time for real and just thinking about it give me chills. I don't think I ever ran so fast like I did right now, if I was a second late, I..I would have...los.. lost.. No, No.. he's okay yn....he's okay..he's okay but..what if-

I immediately backed off angrily from him. Angry for him to go near the edge, angry for him to risk his life.

Tae: Cupca-

"I told you it's dangerous, I told you to come back but you didn't..you.."

Tae: I'm here baby....see I'm fi-

(He tried holding me but I flinched away..)

"You could have slipped and..and.."

Tae: Cupcake, see I'm fine baby.

"You could've di..How can you do this?do you think this is some child play? I hate you..I hate you.. I hate youu"

(He pulled me into his embrace, caressing my hair, while I kept on hitting him on chest while repeating "I hate you")

Tae: I'm sorry baby..I'm sorry..I'm sorry..

(He holds me tightly to him, and I stopped hitting him and hugged him back)

Tae:I'm sorry baby..I'm sorry...I'm sorry....But see, I'm fine.. Nothing happened to me. You didn't let anything happened to me...

"wha..what if something happened to you? Do you have any idea ho-"

Tae: well, it wouldn't have mattered to you anything since you were leaving me anyway, weren't you?

(And I angrily fist him on his back while he grunted in pain)

"Don't you ever say or think like that ever again. The past years weren't easy for me but knowing you are somewhere breathing has given me strength to go on and live every day, Jihoon might gave me another reason to live but you were and will always be the first tae, always.

Tae: Ynnie, the-

(I cut him off and continued speaking while tears rolling down my cheeks)

"I told you I don't want to leave but I can't seem to find any other way tae..I can't. When I saw you again that day in college, I..I felt alive tae, I felt like I'm living again. I felt like the yn I was before. And at that moment, I wanted to be selfish, selfish to choose you because you made me feel like I can live again, that everything can be better ,my life can be beautiful because you'll be in it."

Tae: Then be selfish cupcake, choose me...please choose me (He was crying too, I can felt his tears wetting my dress)

"I can't do that to you tae, I can't choose my happiness over yours. I can't-

Tae: My happiness is youu..It's been you, always. So choose your happiness, choose me because I there's nothing that would make me happy than the life with you by my side baby.

I looked in his which were already at me without breaking the hug..He tucked of my hair behind my ear and said-

Tae: Choose me baby, please..I promise we'll find a way together, we'll make everything better.

"Tae"

Tae: You believe don't you?

"More than you can ever know"

Tae: Then believe in us too..

"I do..bu-"

Tae: There's no but when it comes to us cupcake, it was never before and never will be in future. So will you choose me cupcake?

"I do, I choose you tae..I'll always choose you. Because you're the one, always had and always will be..I choose you, baby"

And his lips were on mine. And this time neither he nor I break the kiss, we just devoured each other. It was hard and fast then slow and innocent and then rough again. It wasn't just about the past 7 years we were without each other, this kiss is for everything. The past, the present and the future. A promise that we'll make everything right, together.

Because, when he's by my side there's nothing that can go wrong ever.

...................................................................................................................................................................
TO BE CONTINUE

I need 50+ Votes and lots of comments for next part..please? 🥺💜

WRITTEN BY :
@winterbear_wrts