CHAPTER 8•||Why? why now??||•

Aera came out hearing the locking of door and immediately ran to yn after seeing her breaking into tears.

Aera- Oh my god ynnie,what happened to you baby?

Aera hugged her immediately, wrapping her arms around her and making her rest her head on her chest while she cries all out.

Aera- You are scaring me baby, tell me what happened? Did someone said anything?

Yn didn't reply and moved closer to her,letting her tears out. Aera rubbed her back and told her to let it out.

Yn- Why this is happening to me Aera?I..I thought everything is getting better but..

Aera- But what? What happened yn? please tell me.you seemed off in the afternoon too, it wasn't because of jihoon was it?

Yn shook her head and looked at her.

yn- I..I met him Aera, I.. I saw him today, after 7 years, I..I..saw him

Aera- saw who ynnie?

Yn- Him, school, pregnancy-

Aera- The one you were together with in school?

Yn nodded and more tears fall down her cheeks..

Aera- what was he doing there?

Yn- He teaches there..I..I.. can't go to college Aera, I won't be able to face him.. not aft..after witnessing his pain in the club today.

Aera- Club? He was there too?

And then yn told her everything what happened at the club today from seeing taehyung drunk to finding jimin.

Aera- Ynnie, it seems like he's still in love with you. As if he's still waiting for you.

Yn- Noooo, he's not.

Aera- He's calculating the time since you left yn.

Yn- He was drunk when he said that.

Aera- Yes, and drunk confessions are true.

Yn- Not with him..

Aera- Yn

Yn- What Aera? what do you want me to say? I can't accept that reality Aera, I can't.I can't just forgot what happened 7 years ago. He..he's still the reason I'm in this condition

Aera- No, he isn't. He didn't even knew yn. You are blaming him for something which he didn't even know existed.

Yn- That wouldn't have changed anything. I know what his thoughts were on that thing.

Aera- That was before it happened, Don't you think it could have changed if you told him?

Yn- No...he.. he wouldn't have changed his thoughts.

Aera- You can't even believe that yourself.. He loved you yn

Yn- I know he did.

Aera- Then why do you think he wouldn't have changed?

Yn-I..I don't know Aera. I don't know anything.Do you think it was easy for me? I lost everything 7 years ago and you know that.You know how difficult these 7 years were for me..

Aera- I know baby, I know and that's why I'm saying, after what happened today it doesn't seem like he had these 7 years easy either. What I'm saying yn is he might have suffer like you did. He deserves the closure, you both do.

Yn- But, What's the use now Aera? It's not like telling him will means everything I lost will come back?

Aera- It won't,but wouldn't you feel relieve? I know you are hurting too for hiding and keeping everything inside you..I know you want him, need him..So don't miss this opportunity yn, please don't. You'll regret later

Yn-I won't regret it,and you are wrong. I don't need him, I don't need anyone just jihoon..Now, only jihoon is important to me and nothing else

Aera- Then if he doesn't affect you,why don't you continue going to college?

yn- "I..th.. "

Aera- You worked so hard for this college..are you going to let this slip away? Think about it yn,and does that mean you won't go and meet your best friend?

Yn- I..I..

Aera- you won't be able to avoid him since he's the boss where you work.

Yn- That's why I..I plan to resign.

Aera- So you are running away again?

Yn- I.. Noo.. I th..

Aera- Your best friend was right wasn't he? you are good at hiding and running away.

Yn- Aera...

Aera- I'm sorry ynnie but you are just thinking about yourself.It's not just about you yn, it's about everyone else too. You, him, your friends. You weren't the only one who suffered, they might have too. I don't know what will happen later but right now they deserve an explanation and you all deserve closure.

(yn bring her knees closure to her chest and hold them tightly)

Yn- I don't know how to tell them Aera.And what will they think? Why now? why after 7 years? I can't go back in their life Aera, as if nothing happened.

Aera- I don't want you to act like nothing happened. I want you to tell him and your friends what happened.You can't run away from everything all your life. one day or another you'll have to face them so why not now? If not for anyone, do it for Jihoon,if you want to give jihoon a peaceful life after everything you and he had gone through, then face your past. Face it, accept it and give it a closure.

Aera moved towards yn, cupping her face making yn look at her.

Aera- You know I'll be always here ynnie, no matter what. Don't be afraid of anything, you are my ynnie, jihoon's strongest mumma aren't you?

Yn nodded and Aera smiled from her tears..

Aera- Face it baby, I know you can do it. And I know you are not admitting it but you felt alive today more than you ever did in those 7 years.You won't admit, but he's still the one for you.

Yn didn't said anything and turn away her head..

Aera- Come, let's go to sleep. Tomorrow, you have college and jihoon have to go to school too.
........................................................................................................................................................
TO BE CONTINUE
WRITTEN BY :
@winterbear_wrts