CHAPTER 32•||Because of you||•

Jin: Tell me what's your motive?

yn: Jin, what's wrong wit-

He banged his fist on the table near them making yn fliching more. Thanks to monday and the timings, the cafe was empty except for staffs who don't know if they should interfere.

Jin: Stop being innocent. I know everything. Now tell me why are you here?

He spoke each word with more and more hatred  while moving towards her making her step backwards until she reached the wall.

Yn: what the hell is wrong with you dammit?

He punched his fist in the wall behind her and she cried saying his name.

Jin: There's no one I love more than my brother.

Yn: Wha-

Jin:Wasn't you leaving him 7 years ago enough that you are back again to destroy his life? The life that he is alive in but not actually living it?

yn: What nonsense you are speaking? your brother? I didn't even know you have a freakin brother and what do you mean by leaving him 7 yea- (she stopped when something clicked her, 7 years ago) who is your brother jin?

jin: Stop behaving like you don't know. You know who's my brother that's the reason you approach me and Aera, you freaking took advantage of me. How dar-

Yn(shouting) : WHO IS YOUR BROTHER, FREAKING SAY HIS NAME. (and then she broke down, pleading him)pl..please.. please tell me it's not who I'm thinking. please...

Jin: It's annoying, freaking stop acting.

yn(thinking) : jin's name.. what was his full name? Fuck, why Can't I remember it..

Jin: Do you have any idea how taehyung has been like for past years? since you left? Of course you don't, after all YOU LEFT HIM.

yn(thinking) : Taehyung..jin said taehyung right? or Am I hallucinating? No, no I'm hallucinating..Taehyung can't be jin's brother, he can't be.

Jin: why are you not speaking anymore? Are you scared now that your truth is out? What were you trying to achieve? Gaining sympathy? You thought taehyung will take you back in because you don't have anyone else? Now that you are divorced and left with a child to feed him alone, you thought going back to tae will be a good choice, didn't you?

Yn(cried): Jin!!

He grabbed her elbow, tightening his hold that will definitely left a bruise on her.

Jin: Do you know how much he had suffered because of you? He was about to fail in his High school because he couldn't concentrate on his studies. The only reason he didn't was because we all  told him if he won't study he won't be able to get in the college you both promised each other to go in because he thought he'll find you there, because he believed you won't break that promise but you did and he got broken.But he still didn't stopped. He wanted to be a lawyer but more than that he wanted to find you, to be with you. so while preparing for CLAT, he took teaching exams and became the teacher in that college just to find you because he believed one day you'll come there. That college has been your dream for studying and teaching. He didn't even looked towards any other girl let alone date anyone. He is alive but hadn't lived a single day, haven't been happy a single second since you left. Because of you, ALL BECAUSE OF YOU.

Tears were Continously falling down their cheeks, every word hit like a knife tearing her heart apart.

Jin: You weren't a good friend, not a good partner and can never be a good mother. And I won't be able to forgive myself if I gave that little boy a mother who will destroy him too.

yn: You don't me..mean that.. ple-

Jin: I meant every damn word. And therefore, I'm Right here, right now in front of you breaks the contract between us. I'm not going to fight your case anymore. I would suggest you remove the thought of keeping jihoon with you because no one else will fight your case as well.

yn: No jin, please don't do th-

Jin: Get away from me. And stay away from my brother. Leave from here immediately, this city, this life otherwise you won't like what I'll do to you. I don't even know why are you even alive you should've been dead, that way atleasy brother could've moved on. But it's not late, go away immediately.

Without waiting for her reply, he immediately left from there leaving yn a crying messs and taking away her ability to process everything that happened.

Not aware of her surroundings anymore, she started walking away not bothering to gather her things.

Words of hyejin and jin kept coming back to her, breaking her little by little every time she replays the conversation.

She didn't know where was she going, she didn't cared, the only thing she was thinking was how accurate hyejin and jin were.

"You are not our ynnie, YOU ARE NOT."

"You weren't a good friend, not a good partner and can never be a good mother."

"you should've been dead"

(And Their voices kept running in her head)
(Meanwhile tae called jimin asking him about yn.)

Tae: Jimin-ah, do you know where yn is? she's not picking her phone.

Jimin: Hyejin went to meet her today, maybe they are together. why?

Tae: Actually....

(And then tae told jimin everything)

Jimin- shit, did hyung know now that yn is the one you were looking for? Fuck, this can't be, he won't help yn now, he'll hat-

Tae: wait!! wait a second, what do you mean by that?

Jimin: Tae, I..I..

Tae: For fuck sake, tell me what are you hiding.

....................................................................................................................................................................
TO BE CONTINUE

WRITTEN BY :
@winterbear_wrts