CHAPTER 30•||La vida cafe!!||•

yn woke up with a severe headache and groaned in pain. Just then, jihoon came in the room with a drink in his hand.

Jihoon: Eomma, you are up. Drink this, RaRa told me to give this to you.

yn: Thankyouu jihoon-ah, you got ready for school too?what time is it?

Jihoon(smiling proudly) : Yes eomma. 7:30 A.M

Yn: what? why didn't I woke up early? And my alarm? I'm so sorry jiho-

Jihoon: Eomma eomma relax. I turned off your alarm. I know you must be tired after partying yesterday so I wanted you to have some more sleep.

yn(emotional) : Jihoon-ah, my boy when did you grow up so much? come here(she said opening her arms)

Jihoon went in her arms and immediately ewww'ed

Jihoon: Eomma you stink...

Yn:wh... (she realised she drank yesterday so she immediately distanced herself from jihoon)

Jihoon(chuckled) : I was joking eomma (hugging her  again) You should rest today eomma, RaRa will drop me .

Yn: Aww, but eomma have college too.

Jihoon: You should take holiday. Your professor is good too, so he won't say anything.

yn: Hmm, why are you so intelligent jihoon-ah?

Jihoon: I don't know, ask yourself.

yn(chuckled) : Have you packed everything in your bag?

Jihoon: yes eomma. Now drink this and go to sleep okay?

Yn: okay sir!!

Jihoon: I love you eommo.

Yn: I love you my boy.

(Just then Aera came in the room)

Aera: Rest okay? I'll drop and pick up jihoon-ah from school.

yn nodded and thanked Aera. yn was already planning to stay home today due to yesterday's incident with taehyung.

Jihoon and Aera left, yn drank the hangover drink and then went to shower. After showering, and having breakfast she was about to lay down again when she received a message and everything stopped.

La vida cafe, 11 am
-hyejin

yn pinched herself making sure she isn't hallucinating, that hyejin really messaged her, that hyejin is ready to meet her.

It was 10 A.M and it'll take around 30 mins to reach the cafe. Yn got ready and immediately left for the cafe.

It was 10:45 AM when she reached the cafe. she thought she's probably early but when she went inside her eyes drawn to that girl she was eagerly waiting to meet.

Yn: Hyejin-ah!!

Hyejin was scrolling in her phone when hearing yn's voice she stopped and sucked in her breath. she slowly looked towards her debating on what to say and what to do. Her hands were itching to hug her bestfriend just like how yn was itching to hug her.But hyejin holded herself back and settled on hi.

Hyejin: Hey!!

Yn: Hi, were you waiting for long? I'm sor-

Hyejin: No, I just came here.

yn: ohh..

Hyejin: Hmm..

No one didn't said anything for a while , not knowing from where should they start. Just then hyejin put her phone on the table and screen light up showing the wallpaper of jimin, her and their daughter Aecha.
Yn noticed that and her heart ached.