Immediately after Brain's father's call to the department head, it had not been long before a statement had been issued on news streams.

Geneva had requested an update to that of America's and not just Gabriella's plain name and school information. She didn't want the wrong kind of traffic around her best friend, and I order to get the nation talking about it to raise more self awareness, it was the best quickly thought route to go with and she had effectively informed Brian on how to and why it's should have been announced as so.

Oddly, more cases of female abductions had arose and had joined the news, however, it didn't go over Geneva's head that all other cases were a good 5km and more away from where Gabriella had been abducted.

Come to think of it, they had been following them ever since New York if her assumptions were right.

Her thoughts began to spiral as she traced back again in depth. Refusing to miss anything, she thoroughly tracked revisited every memory whether it be minute or grand.

She gasped audibly when the puzzles began to fit and that very man was beginning to look like the key piece that had been missing to fill the gap , right before her eyes.

" miss Beaumont, is everything alright." The officer asked, looking genuinely concerned and Geneva stared at her for a good minute apprehending her own thoughts.

" actually," she plastered a smile resolute instantly . No, they wouldn't be vexing her with their slow investigation any more . " I'm so sorry for having wasted your time with my troubles to begin with . Keep up the great work officers ." She glanced around making sure she memorized all their faces; for just Incase it was either of them.

She was going to find Gabriella on her own.

With or without them.

They had already registered her as a missing person and that was good enough on their part where she needed them.

During her process of turning around, she noticed the frame of a lean and fairly looking male by his office leaning against the frame of his door with his arms crossed watching the whole scene .

She made eye contact with his light shaded eyes and she noticed him watch her uncertain and not the slightest bit convinced that she was letting it go.

Or maybe it was all in her head.

But to eliminate any form of doubt and avoid the police up her arse as a suspect or a 'risk' to their investigation - Incase they were taking it as serious as her movie standards, she stoped in her retreating stride and faced him, bodily attuned to his direction.

" I hope and pray that this case is being handled with honest dedication like it would if it was the president's daughter missing, but then again," she chucked at the irony of it . " they wouldn't merely have the police on it to begin with."

It had come out as it had and Geneva could do nothing about it.

No she didn't know how she would have pacified the man's 'unconvinced' look but she had most certainly not deliberately aimed to insult their job.

Not all cops were bad cops.

It had been a cop to save both her and Gabriella from a stray psychopathic murder a few years back when in high school one school trip. They had strayed from the group to do their own touring down a secluded path with beautiful vegetation and a small pond - appeared to be the murderers hide out. The cop had been earnestly on to him on the first day of the criminal's first reported crime.

And had it not been for his dedication and team, it could have ended differently.

Thankfully they hadn't been expelled because of the nature of the situation and backlash the school faced . The institution hadn't failed to point out that they - both Gabriella and her, had been the ones to stray - nonetheless they were taking responsibility and were 'sincerely apologetic for the outcome'.